• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SILENT EVIL ?!

Mr.Tony

I didn't say i live in the State...i meant im in Dr.Kaufman part...And besides i just Finished:
Silent Hill 1 with the Canon Ending
And Silent Hill 2 with a Very good ending as well...
Moving in the next months into 3 and 4 and Homecoming(5) and Downpour(6), so in a while i'll be playing the 7th one.
- In some SH game, the Silent Hill word isn't even mentioned ! And why it's a silent hill ?! Don't tell me because it's covered on the CD Case..or because it's on the opening screen...look for me RE7 is not even RE..its a game that has new Characters and Enemies...and all...for me it supposed to be 2017, yes that's the title 2017 and i'm not trolling here.
For in RE6 the world did screwed up as all these games happen in the same year which i mix them all...
2013:
1/ The Walking Dead - Telltales
2/ The Last Of Us - First Part
3/ RE6
All these games makes you see the world gets ruined in that same year...and each onevhappen in different places...
As for:
1/ Atlanta
2/ Texas
3/ Tall Oaks / China / Serbia...
for me they are all in one story...as for the two otherbgames didn't mention the origins of the virus...
So it was all Carla and Simmons in both games...and besides for the characters i played with:
Leon - Helena - Chris - Piers - Sherry - Jake - Ada..they were all strong trained soldiers / Agents...
As for the Other two games you will be playing with normal civilians similar to the RE Outbreak but with different gameplay.
In Beyond Two Souls, The hero suffers the same fate that Sherry had...they were conducting tests on her... although i haven't play the game yet.
So for all these games, the only thing they share in cammon is the YEAR EVENT and for me that's the title...Every game i played belong to the same universe no matter how it is..

Top Bottom