• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Siege Mode available in March

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Wow, that looks nice! I think I'm going to reconsider my opinion on Multiplayer modes. But wouldn't it be cute if that rookie was Finn? :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I amended my previous post

Mercenaries: No Mercy is a PC Exclusive new mode.

It's like the re5 no mercy mode. (Harder mercenaries)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES

Here's more info:
Comes out march 22nd

PC players get all 4 modes for free
PC gets exclusive mode "Mercenaries: No mercy"

PS3 players get the 3 other game modes in February
Ps3 gets seige mode at the same time as Xbox

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/25/resident-evil-6-pc-will-be-the-recipient-of-siege-mode-for-free/

Edit: Mercenares: No Mercy is a new mode but a PC exclusive. Like re5, PC has a higher difficulty Mercs mode.
Nice! Thanks, this is all hard to do on my phone.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its good news but why cant they do mercenaries no mercy on consoles?
I don't believe the theory some people spout about the console only able to render 9 enemies on duo at a time. Thats ridiculous. Other games manage this on better graphics engines.

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
I am excited for this but dang....PS3 has to wait until March though? And PC gets it for free?:( That is soo weird.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
No
The ps3 players get the 3 other modes which Xbox got in December in February
Xbox and ps3 get Seige mode on March 22nd
PC re6 release date is also march 22nd and they get all the dlc modes + no mercy included

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
for some weird reason i found this video (while on i was on youtube, searching for RE:Revelation's trailer theme music) and found the posted video. curiousity got the best of me and watched it.....(So) "Based" on the posted video, it looks like it's getting the Predator switch-a-roo "thing", in which it simply means: that the sides, switches to which side you are on. so with "this", i don't think i am going to get this mode (as i prefer to be the human side and not be a d*** B.O.W.) :rolleyes:

(i have said it before and i will say it again: "i'll be d***** if i am a d*** B.O.W.)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I was playing survivors last night
I absolutely hate that game mode as your just dealing with quick shots constantly.
When you become a creature (javo and zombie) it's useless
I like the look of siege mode but I have a feeling I will dislike playing as creatures due to the slow moving and stiff controls compared to the survivors.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Someone at VG24/7 seems to have messed up since the Capcom blog stated the DLCs aren't gonna be free lol
Think about it - it is pretty hard to believe they would give them away for free

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I was playing survivors last night
I absolutely hate that game mode as your just dealing with quick shots constantly.
When you become a creature (javo and zombie) it's useless
I like the look of siege mode but I have a feeling I will dislike playing as creatures due to the slow moving and stiff controls compared to the survivors.
Yeah its annoying when your a creature. I've managed to kill an Agent and get back it once due to fluke and them been hit by another. If your a creature, and playing decent players then the creatures stand no chance. In the videos for this mode i can't see computer controlled creatures. So with just waves of a maximum 3 creatures at a time, they'r gonna struggle. (They would need like 20 computer controlled creatures + the players at least)?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I find Siege to be better than all 3 other modes

I'll still probably get them as i have my own set players that we would play together

I also have a friend that both us together got 150 On all maps, On camera too, I wanna see how a 1v1 Merc match would come out

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I find Siege to be better than all 3 other modes

I'll still probably get them as i have my own set players that we would play together

I also have a friend that both us together got 150 On all maps, On camera too, I wanna see how a 1v1 Merc match would come out
Do it!
Me and my friend have this kind of match up, we have intense onslaught battles as a result, I bet you will too

Top Bottom