• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should I tell her I like her or just take it slow?

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
There's this girl I've really only known for a short time. I added her on Facebook randomly one day a while back and we never talked until recently, when she decided to message me one day and from there, we found out we had a few things in common and we've kept in touch since. The annual fair came to town this past week and she told me we should go hangout together up there, so we did and the vibe I got while there was a little more than just friends, but it also wasn't technically a date or anything. We rode some rides together, talked (obviously), shared some food together, like in a way where two people eat from the same plate or whatever. I don't know. I like her already and I just felt attracted to her, physically and emotionally. She's cute, sweet and I just felt comfortable around her. Maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here, I know, but I'll be honest, I fall easily.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I say go for it. From what it sounds like, it seems she likes you too, though as you said you might be getting ahead of yourself a bit and seeing things that aren't there.

No harm in trying, right? :)

If you take it slowly, you could run the risk of falling into the 'friend trap'. That's like the story of my life :(

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If I were you I would take it slowly, but that's a reason why I have so bad luck with women. :pinch:
So don't do as I do, lol. Follow Wesker123's advice and go for it. If you do as I have done too many times, you'll find that one day she's dating someone else.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Go for it. This way, you having not gotten too attracted to her, if she tells you she's taken, it's not going to feel like a kick in the gut.

Good luck, Harry!

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Well, it's too late. I posted this what, two or so days ago? And I saw today that she's now in a relationship already. That was fast. Oh well.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Better "late" than leaving it months and then letting the truth spill forth. Better luck next time, bud.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
She was available two days ago and now she's taken? Wow that's bad luck man, but it happens. I hope you'll have better luck next time.

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Not to sound too harsh on girls and the female sex in general or anything, but even they themselves admit that most of the times they don't get themselves in what they do.
They will be like, "Oh, you make me laugh and you're so funny.", and then like "What? Me and you? Ha ha, not gonna happen."
It's not about making the girl laugh, just an ordinary example. Guys struggle so hard to impress a girl or some others have it all natural and still are left dry. Then you see some random guy with a minimal sense of humor and generally plain hooking up with that nice girl.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Not to sound too harsh on girls and the female sex in general or anything, but even they themselves admit that most of the times they don't get themselves in what they do.
They will be like, "Oh, you make me laugh and you're so funny.", and then like "What? Me and you? Ha ha, not gonna happen."
It's not about making the girl laugh, just an ordinary example. Guys struggle so hard to impress a girl or some others have it all natural and still are left dry. Then you see some random guy with a minimal sense of humor and generally plain hooking up with that nice girl.

I think I agree, somewhat, but I'd like to add first impressions matter alot, I think. This can be where the right sense of humor (among other traits) could land you in a relationship with a hot woman.
Me personally, I've never seen any plain looking guy with a hot looking woman unless he has alot of money. Maybe this has to do with where you're brought up?
Females often don't get themselves because some of them are stupid, in my understanding. No offence to anyone who frequents this site, just talking about girls/women I've known throughtout my life.

They'll talk about how they like a guy for *looking* cool and think of him as someone great, when ultimately, as long as you're clean, tidy and have self-respect, something most of these men I've known didn't have, ("chavs" in particular, is who I'm specifying) looks mean little to **** all. It's whats on the inside that counts.

Hope you understand/I'm making sense.

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
I think I agree, somewhat, but I'd like to add first impressions matter alot, I think. This can be where the right sense of humor (among other traits) could land you in a relationship with a hot woman.
Me personally, I've never seen any plain looking guy with a hot looking woman unless he has alot of money. Maybe this has to do with where you're brought up?
Females often don't get themselves because some of them are stupid, in my understanding. No offence to anyone who frequents this site, just talking about girls/women I've known throughtout my life.

They'll talk about how they like a guy for *looking* cool and think of him as someone great, when ultimately, as long as you're clean, tidy and have self-respect, something most of these men I've known didn't have, ("chavs" in particular, is who I'm specifying) looks mean little to **** all. It's whats on the inside that counts.

Hope you understand/I'm making sense.

Here where I live it's common to see nice girls with undeserving guys. It's probably because of the mentality. Bearing the age I have and checking my record on women, you'd find that 75% of them are foreigners and only 25% locals. Just tells you how girls think of it here. I'm partially handsome (not to boast myself or something), so I have no problems in the aesthetic area.

I agree with you about women being mostly stupid, especially in their choices. So unstable and they repent in a speed which never ceases to amaze me. They project a pattern for their "perfect guy" and they end up with someone who doesn't even have 5% of it.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Well, I had a nice, long conversation with her earlier and it seemed like things were good. Maybe I still have a shot and maybe the supposed relationship she's in now isn't serious at all? I don't know. I'll continue talking to her as I am now and just see what comes of it and how it all plays out. :)

Top Bottom