• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Should I buy Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition?

DMS-97

I had Resi 5 but i traded it in but now i want it again lol so should i get the gold version???

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The Lost in Nightmares add-on is worthy of the usually-£10 Gold Edition alone, if you ask me. Even if it is only 30-45 minutes long, the wife and I have revisited it a zillion times over during the however long it's been available. Having the full Resident Evil 5 game thrown in just makes the deal even sweeter. I'm not an especially big fan of the Desperate Escape DLC, however, hopefully you'll get more enjoyment out of it than I did.

Painted_Wraith

Thanks good answer:)

Welcome. :)

The Lost in Nightmares add-on is worthy of the usually-£10 Gold Edition alone, if you ask me. Even if it is only 30-45 minutes long, the wife and I have revisited it a zillion times over during the however long it's been available. Having the full Resident Evil 5 game thrown in just makes the deal even sweeter.

I couldn't agree more with this. Excluding the Umbrella Chronicles, I think Lost in Nightmares is the best thing Capcom have done since Code Veronica X.

I liked Desperate Escape, though. Not as much as Lost in Nightmares, but I enoyed it enough to play through it a few times.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I played Lost In Nightmares and I love it. The fact you have no ammo for much of the game is great and so you get terrified; specially on Professional mode! It also features classical features such as first-person walking through a door and the classic camera if you examine the door three times. It is well worth it, I have to say. So yes, buy the gold edition.

Top Bottom