• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin "Confirmed" for RE6?

bruno

Chief Researcher
http://projectumbrella.net/news/Sherry-Birkin-Confirmed-BH6?

thoughts on this? i'm pretty confused. i really hope sherry isn't a villian, if it really is her. ah! :S

If this is true, it seems to confirm Sherry's involvement with RE6.
It seems that the USA President is Sherr's uncle, meaning his brother/sister adopted her.
In the e-mail, it seems she is concerned about her uncle giving the speech and exposing facts about the RC incident.
She seems not to be a good girl, maybe she's an anti-hero, fitting the merc's scenario (thus being the blonde girl), or she might be a villian.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I thought Capcom had already confirmed Sherry, just not confirmed what her involvement will be...Right?

theinternat

Queen Internet
I thought Capcom had already confirmed Sherry, just not confirmed what her involvement will be...Right?

i dunno if capcom confirmed her, but IGN did, and later it was deemed just a "rumour". :/

If this is true, it seems to confirm Sherry's involvement with RE6.
It seems that the USA President is Sherr's uncle, meaning his brother/sister adopted her.
In the e-mail, it seems she is concerned about her uncle giving the speech and exposing facts about the RC incident.
She seems not to be a good girl, maybe she's an anti-hero, fitting the merc's scenario (thus being the blonde girl), or she might be a villian.

honestly, after reading those images, i was like "wtf did i just read?" i dont' know what to think. it seems to imply that she's got some wicked intentions. and who is that "J" person e-mailing what seems to be her? Jessica Sherawat? i have no idea.

i know Resident evil has pulled the "this seemingly GOOD character is actually BAD" card a few times, but this time i think i'd actually be legitimately disturbed by it. Sherry was such a sympathetic character in 2; you feel so bad because her parents were totally nanners. i want her to be a hero so bad! lol.

and look at this face:

re6scan4.jpg

she's so CUTE! It's like if you found out Taylor Swift was an axe murderer :(

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Good! Then maybe Taylor Swift would get the electric chair and our ears would be at ease!! XD

In all honesty, if you're a Taylor Swift fan, and not just using her as an example then my apologies...

i dunno if capcom confirmed her, but IGN did, and later it was deemed just a "rumour". :/

honestly, after reading those images, i was like "wtf did i just read?" i dont' know what to think. it seems to imply that she's got some wicked intentions. and who is that "J" person e-mailing what seems to be her? Jessica Sherawat? i have no idea.

i know Resident evil has pulled the "this seemingly GOOD character is actually BAD" card a few times, but this time i think i'd actually be legitimately disturbed by it. Sherry was such a sympathetic character in 2; you feel so bad because her parents were totally nanners. i want her to be a hero so bad! lol.

and look at this face:

re6scan4.jpg

She is very,Very attractive and beautiful (I try to refrain from using slutyish words):D

theinternat

Queen Internet
i'm a girl so i meant cute like "aw baby" cute, but yeah ;) lol

anyway i'm super excited to see what unfolds from this! there was another weird thing posted today: a fake ebay auction for a IVY university hoodie covered in blood o_O

stop teasing me capcom! lol

Top Bottom