• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shared Birthdays

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How many times have you let your narcissistic, ego maniac side take control of you, as you slink your way over to your keyboard and type into Google, "Celebrities with birthdays on *Insert your birthday here*. I know I've done it. So what are some cool people and/or events you share a birthday with? I share mine, July 29th, with one of the most famous murder victims of all time, The Black Dahlia.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The only celebrity that I knew of who shared mine was John Travolta.

Because of this thread, however, I just found out that I also share a birthday with Molly Ringwald, Matt Dillon and Dr. Dre.

And we all share our birthday with Pluto - the dwarf planet, not the dog.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Apparently I share a birthday with a few wrestlers. A.J. Styles, Lex Luger, and Velvet Sky. The only other celebrities I was familiar with that I share birthdays with were Justin Long, Wentworth Miller, Morena Baccarin, Dana Carvey, Wayne Brady, Zachery Quinto, and Dominic Cooper.

Somehow, this only makes me feel worse about myself. :neutral:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
While I never specifically looked it up, I learned by reading their Wikipedia articles that Grey DeLisle (Natla's voice in Tomb Raider Anniversary and Underworld) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies) share my birthday. The latter came in handy when I took part in a Harry Potter tour through London in 2018 (a birthday present from my sister), and asked the tour guide if he knew which of the Harry Potter stars was born that day. He didn't know by heart, but guessed right when I narrowed it down to the three main actors.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Because I like history, I knew I shared my birthday (23 September) with the ancient Roman emperor Augustus.

However, I just found out that I also share my birthday with Ray Charles, Julio Iglesias and Anthony Mackie. Neat!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Oprah Winfrey
Harriet Tubbman
Tom Selleck
Wayne Fiorelli

These are the TOP celebrities with a January 29th birthday. Look up the last one if you've never heard of him. Good guy. Kind of hot for my tastes. But I guess that depends on your opinions.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Apparently I share a birthday with a few wrestlers. A.J. Styles, Lex Luger, and Velvet Sky. The only other celebrities I was familiar with that I share birthdays with were Justin Long, Wentworth Miller, Morena Baccarin, Dana Carvey, Wayne Brady, Zachery Quinto, and Dominic Cooper.

Somehow, this only makes me feel worse about myself. :neutral:
You share a birthday with my favorite comedian of all time :surprised::surprised: Dana Carvey!
And Unrelated...But Morena Baccarin is a babe...

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
  • H.H. Holmes (America's first serial killer).
  • Pierce Brosnan.
  • Tori Spelling.
  • Megan Fox...
  • Janet Jackson
As for events:

1. Marie Antoinette got married.
  2. The Holocaust ghetto warsaw uprising ends.
  3. First Academy Awards take place.
  4. Mass Graves Day in Iraq.
  5. Andy Kaufman died.
Kewl.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I’ve always known that I shared a birthday with my girl, Linda Hamilton (Sarah Connor from the Terminator flicks).

The next list of names I just read about and they were the only names that stood out

• Ivan Pavlov (know for his research with classical conditioning)
  • T.S. Eliot (poet)
  • Sheri Moon
  • Serena Williams
  • Olivia Newton-John
As for famous events, I’m not sure... I know my birthday is the outbreak day for The Last of Us though! Then the events of RE2 and RE3 take place a couple days later... :razz:

Last edited:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Speaking of events, Nintendo the company was founded on by birthday. Also Sigmund Freud died on my birthday.

And when it comes to Resident Evil, I'm also quite happy to be born in September when sh*t hits the fan in Raccoon City.

Lol I could do this all day.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
The only game I ever remember coming out on my birthday was Kingdom Hearts 3, but I can live with that.

Also, sometimes, the Superbowl is on my birthday. So that is definitely... something.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Lots of events for mine, notably slavery being abolished in the British Empire, shredded wheat being patented, the creation of NORAD and the publication of Frank Herbert's Dune. Other stuff too, but mostly death, destruction and Nazis.

Birthdays:

• Emperor Claudius
  • Yves Saint Laurent
  • Avi Arad, founder of Marvel Studios
  • Coolio
  • Sam Mendes
  • Jason Momoa
And a bunch of other people I don't know anything about, nor particularly care.

Mr.R

Hmm...I don't think I share birthday with many famous people...eh, let's see...

- Matthew McConaughey
- Luis Figo (Portuguese footballer)
- Ralph Macchio
- Robert Mapplethorpe (the one from that CDi "game" where it's only pictures of flowers)
- William III of England

Things that happened

- Mozart's Symphony 36 was performed for the first time
- Howard Carter found the entrance to the tomb of Tutankhamun in Egypt
- Barack Obama was elected in 2008

Reactions: Jen

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well Kikichan10, you must be close to mine.

I was at a museum in Nashville and told someone it was my birthday and they said it was Harry Styles' birthday too and I should be lucky. But my birthday was like 2 days before, so not quite. I'm January 29th.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The only massively famous person for my birthday is Mary J Blige. There are a few British footballers in there (Jamie Vardy and Emile Heskey) and a British TV presenter (Rachel Riley).

On a side note, my birthday was the initial release date for Resident Evil 4.

Top Bottom