• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sh-t! What a time to reload!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So pretty much, this thread is just about some crazy merc stuff when you have to reload at bad times...Me and my best mate Sean were playin RE5: Mercs, and at one point he shouts "Sh-t! What a time to reload!" Then got ganked...Since then, anytime we load at a bad time we shout that, and I was curious if you guys had some cool or shi-tty moments on mercs...

Hypnos

This is my cup of care \_/ Oh look it's empty.
Worst time I reloaded was on Biohazard 4 playing as Leon, Tried to reload riot gun while shielded zealot hit me, While one with a ball-and-chain swung and hit me, I moved back into a tight corner and turned around only to be blasted by another wrecking ball to the face.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I was playing Merc reunion on five. I had a shotgun and I was on the boat level. I was kill lots of enemies. Then right as a chainsaw man came up, I started to reload.

B.Martin

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

images

B.Martin

Well to be honest I couldn't think of a better way to replace the sound of a chainsaw in words, I don't like regularly make chainsaw noises randomly in public.... Honest.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
Sorry thought you were doing something else. when me or my cousions find a loop hole in one of out logics or finds a way to controldicked what we say. Or do something like you do the etheir the person doing it or the person its happening to will go nnnneeeeeeee.

B.Martin

I've read it twice but i'm not sure that sentence make sense, would you check and perhaps make it simpler for me :p

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
If someone in my family finds a hole in the others logic. Then the person who has a hole in their logic mostlikly will say nnnneeeee

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
When you aim at the Executioner from two feet away, hear a *click* then cut to the character reloading...... just in time to get split in half by a huge axe.

Top Bottom