• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Screen is too dark. Can barely see anything.

darkone96

Played demo today. Brightness is fine with other games except this one. It's too dark. I can barely see a thing. Can someone tell me how to fix it without making it too bright?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Its supposed to be dark? lol
If you dont want to turn up the brightness then simply play in the room at night with the lights turned off :p

zeroskaterz92

Played demo today. Brightness is fine with other games except this one. It's too dark. I can barely see a thing. Can someone tell me how to fix it without making it too bright?
for once, i say it's a good thing for a game like that. i mean, ever play Dead Space 2 with zero brightness? it's too dark and you can't see most of the path, and the Necromorph keep coming at you and you have no idea where the hell they are.
that's give you the sense of horror.

Creeper5150

I'm assuming you're playing the Playstation 3 demo, am I right? Yeah, I turned the in-game brightness all the way up & it was still too dark. I didn't touch my TV's settings cause I've had them since I bought my HDTV a year ago. My settings are adequate to my liking, so I shouldn't have to reset them or "tweek" them. Also, I own a high end Samsung HDTV so Capcom just needs to correct this prior to launching the game. One last thing, the Xbox 360 version of the demo looks fine........ But I want this game for my PS3, I already have way too many games for my 360. So Capcom, fix this issue.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I didn't have this problem, i can see everything clearly, it's bright enought. Maybe try playing in a darker room...

MissDomino

Premium
To be honest I didn't really have any problems with the lighting. Then again I always play games with the lights off. I might check out the 360 demo to compare.

Top Bottom