• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scariest resident evil music for you guys

Retrogamer

What do you thing is the scariest music for you guys? and why?

Resident evil 1:

First night:First floor:Between the music and the clock, its unnerving.
Second floor piece:All red and unnerving music, and howling is just plain creepy.
First floor and second floor revisited:Hunters.

Resident evil Code veronica x:

Putrid Smell:Listen to this while reading the anatomist diary, and It makes you really not want to go into the torture chamber.I get a sense of dread when i hear it, along with anatomist diary.

Raised Doll:Creepy with those dolls, makes any person worried about the creepy weird guy who made the place.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
One of the music in RE1. I don't remember what its called. It either starts with an R or a P

svp

yeah the save room music in RE1 had a secure yet creepy feel to it, I felt safe when I heard it but at the same time I knew it wasn't going to last. and also the puzzle room where u had to place the jewels into the animal eyes.

Retrogamer

I find the music of upstairs when you find forrest creepy, along with the sound of crows.Its because i see the blood, and then hear the kaws, and i'm like:This isn't good.On top of that, forrest gets up and goes after you on hard mode difficulty, and makes first timers jump in surprise and fear.I definitely wouldn't want to be stuck in a room full of angry crows infected with the t virus who were trying to peck my eyes out.

Re2 and 3 have some pretty creepy music as well.

Forest is dead(balcony theme)
Hunters are around, and that is scary.
Same as first.Instills fear because of hunters.
Because of clock tower and hospital.Especially the hospital, because we see a hunter cut a zombie's head off, and we get a clue that things are going to get real ugly.

This song horrifies me, and scarred me.I never want to enter the torture chamber again.Between this song and the anatomist book, it is a horrifying image.

Top Bottom