• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Save rooms in Resident Evil 6

Flipqy42

Nevermore
If save rooms do return, I think that the typewriters should be upgraded to laptops. And, like needing to find ink ribbon to save on typewriters, you need to find computer batteries to power the laptop long enough to save. I think this way, save rooms come back with the realism feel of being in the 21st century.

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
oh man ... save rooms are the most important place in the whole game ... maybe in the whole world :D

when im playing the game .. dont see me cuz if you see me you will be afraid :D.. im like this o_O ..

and when i enter the save room .. oooooooooooh with the music i just need my bed next to me ...

i hope we see it in Resident Evil 7

Jack Black

Thanks for all your replies guys! It's always good to know there are other crazy guys out there, esp. if you have no such guys among your real life buddies^^ And btw, if you are really as hopeless nostalgics as I, then better prepare that it will just stick with you. It won't disappear with age. I'll turn 31 this year ;-) Best wishes!

PS: Something else I just discovered, just in case you don't know about it already: In RE Revelations, which I have never played, there is a song widely regarded as a safe room theme for this newer installment. Check out the theme "item box", and you'll know what I mean.

Top Bottom