• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

S.T.A.R.S

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
hey guys ..

whats up ? ...

im new here ..:cool:

resident evil fan ... even i have dreamed about nemesis .. goddamit lol i swear three times
and one time with wesker but it was a bad dream cuz wesker seems to be a gay in my dream and i just woke up and said : oh my God Wesker is gay lool .. i just laughed all day all night with my friends

ok thats enough for today :D

always remember that is NO HOPE LEFT

I AM LEGEND

yeh i know .. wen i say that is no hope left

always there is a hero comes out like u ..and say there is some hope ;)

so wen there is no hope ... the heroes come out from no where

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Welcome! I hope you will find this place everything it's cracked up to be.

Just a note though, you will have to change your username, cause I AM LEGEND!

I AM LEGEND

Welcome! I hope you will find this place everything it's cracked up to be.

Just a note though, you will have to change your username, cause I AM LEGEND!

thx AgentZero ...

u can take it .. but its not for one person u know ... everyone is a legend in something .. So i think that everyone here in this site is a legend .. ;)

Hello, welcome to REN. :)

thx Romero

ur smile its enough :)

Doublepost merged. -R

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
thx AgentZero ...

u can take it .. but its not for one person u know ... everyone is a legend in something .. So i think that everyone here in this site is a legend .. ;)
True. But everyone on here is just a legend. See, I AM LEGEND!

See the difference?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
thx Romero

ur smile its enough :)
I'll inform you how we do things here. Avoid unnecessary doubleposting - when you need to quote several posts, just click "Reply" on each one of them and they will add up in the text editor.

And please limit SMS-language to an absolute minimum, if you have a habit of writing "ur", "m8" and similar, quite a few of us will get very annoyed.

Also read the rules if you have not done so already. There is a link to them near the top of the page.

:)

I AM LEGEND

I'll inform you how we do things here. Avoid unnecessary doubleposting - when you need to quote several posts, just click "Reply" on each one of them and they will add up in the text editor.

And please limit SMS-language to an absolute minimum, if you have a habit of writing "ur", "m8" and similar, quite a few of us will get very annoyed.

Also read the rules if you have not done so already. There is a link to them near the top of the page.

:)

doubleposting this is my mistake sorry ..

no not a habit but easy to write thats all .. and im sorry for that or for getting annoyed cuz of my words ..

ok i will see it ... anything else?

Top Bottom