• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Roleplay anyone?

L

Lurker
So I've decided that since I'm back I should try to create my third roleplay, hoping it creates a legacy like the other two. Anybody have any ideas? I would like to avoid resident evil this time around.

Some Nights

No Shape
So I've decided that since I'm back I should try to create my third roleplay, hoping it creates a legacy like the other two. Anybody have any ideas? I would like to avoid resident evil this time around.
I was lurking around the forums last night and came across one of your Resident Evil RPGs and thought it looked like a lot of fun. I'd be interested in your next one if you have one. Perhaps you can do one based around Death Note. Maybe not the exact plot but in the same universe?

L

Lurker
I was lurking around the forums last night and came across one of your Resident Evil RPGs and thought it looked like a lot of fun. I'd be interested in your next one if you have one. Perhaps you can do one based around Death Note. Maybe not the exact plot but in the same universe?
I've tried it before. Twice. I never got enough people to start it. Sorry.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
I'm possibly making another one that hopefully won't die. Non-Resident Evil based of course. If it gets approved i will reveal the details. But as for an idea... let's see... Call of Duty? (Unless you don't like CoD.)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'd be up for a decent RE RP; I'be played a lot of bad ones. Only thing is I can only can only play a couple hours a day Monday through Saturday at the moment. I'm working getting a laptop so I can have more internet access.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
You can play mine Rain, it's up and ready to go in the Racoon City Arcade. It's the World War 2 one. I made it so that you can post something, not post anything for a long time, then come back and post again. More storytelling than a game really. Unless you don't like WW2 or WW2 RP's. Which is cool. :cool:

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Eh, I'm kind of in the same boat as Rain, in that I would be up for a good RE RP. I have a hard time getting motivated for any other type of RP.

Top Bottom