• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RIP Wsker

B.Martin

Actually i'm impressed with that decision, the bold step to actually change the enemy is welcome in my camp.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I miss the b^stard already. I know all good things must come to an end, even if that does mean killing off possibly the coolest villain we're ever going to have in Resident Evil, but it's the ending that they decided on that I don't really care for. The entire situation and battle just felt way too quick, easy, and convenient, as well as like a copout. And it was all done just so they can bring a new bad guy into the picture and reboot the entire series.

Reboot. Reimagine. Flog. Dead. Tired. Rinse and repeat.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
well you see with killing wesker the WHOLE seires is turning around with killing wesker they mine as well have a brand new first game

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Pros-Finally! After ten years we capped the motherf--ker!
Cons-Ten years of our life...Wtf do we do now?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Maybe in the future if Resident Evil changes hands, Wesker may come back somehow... but it would be really stupid. I too like that they decided to kill him off. It would become a cheesy comic-book relationship if he always lived to ruin Chris' day.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe in the future if Resident Evil changes hands, Wesker may come back somehow... but it would be really stupid. I too like that they decided to kill him off. It would become a cheesy comic-book relationship if he always lived to ruin Chris' day.
Lol...Hey! What's wrong with comic book bad guys! Na, I'm kiddin', I agree...And it seems people keep forgettin' we have Alex Wesker to look forward to...

Hoady

I also agree its good he is gone.If he survived after swimming in lava and a rocket 1 inch from his face.. i'd kind of lose all hope in peoples creativity.I feel his chapter is done and made an excellent villain for his time in the series.Anyway R.I.P(IECES!)Wesker

Top Bottom