• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 REVIEWS....

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
This game doesn't deserve a 3/10 or 4.5/10. All the game lacks is a final
layer of polish. And the gameplay ain't THAT bad. I actually love it. The level designs are amazing.

This game has a lot of content. Sure, its $60, but for what you get, it''s worth every penny (content-wise).

it is good Yesss? as far as getting it on launch day, and any one in my area looking for a new game, and are interested in getting it and are seeing these low grade rating, and listen to "these" reviews, will be turned off to getting it (some-thing like this,yesss) my plan is falling into place muawhahahahaha xD (my chances of getting it being of "Highly" if this is so)

Jwells

Overall i give it a 7.5 or 8.

The action is to over the top. Especially for a Resident Evil title.

The quick time events can be annoying.

I think Capcom tried too hard to please everyone (old skool fans and new fans).

It's an amazing action game, but a mediocre Resident Evil game.

Still i'm enjoying it very much.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
;) wait till you see here in this game :cool:

i just have to do all campains, to able to, yesss,hehehe.....but for the most part when i get it will do campain for half of the day and the other part mercenaries (as i do want to try the online aspect *Mercenaries* as i would like to unlock Helena on the said game mode and yesssss (i have a good 3-month gold subscription to xbox Live online-thing,yesss) :p

Solidabd

i just have to do all campains, to able to, yesss,hehehe.....but for the most part when i get it will do campain for half of the day and the other part mercenaries (as i do want to try the online aspect *Mercenaries* as i would like to unlock Helena on the said game mode and yesssss (i have a good 3-month gold subscription to xbox Live online-thing,yesss) :p
YESSS !

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
they have a point tbh
They are just going blah blah blah lmao you can see the first example of that in the intro of Destructiod's review. Its like they didnt even bother trying to understand whats going on lolz

And Gamespot: That Resident Evil 6 wants to be a movie is evident in almost every facet of its gameplay.

I have to say: Ohh b**** please, its called "a cinematic experience" for a reason

zydrate101

ya i think thier all being way to harsh i for one like what im seeing more then 5. I think its biggest downfall is that they tried to please everyone to much. It just seems weird how vast the differences are between leon and chris. I understand chris is an army bro lol but they could of done something to add more horror elements to it.

kgould01

U CANT SEE ME
i am actually surprised the ign score is higher than gamespots. i would of thought it would be the other way around.

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
Resident Evil 6
Destructoid.com: (3/10)

Assassin's Creed 2 (one of the best game of this generation)
Destructoid.com: (4.5/10)

I think this website needs to shut down now.....

WHAT? They gave AC2 that low a score? That is such BS... That website has lost all credibility... Lets burn it all...

Top Bottom