• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Reverse Parallels in RE2 / RE3 [!SPOILERS!]

cackledaemon

[!SPOILERS FOR BOTH GAMES!]
I noticed that there are major elements in both games that belong in the other game between REmake2 and REmake3. Like Mr. X being a stalker that tails you throughout the game and Nemesis only showing up at a handful of moments and being easily avoidable. The mutations are also reversed. G-Birkin transforms into a tentacle ridden humanoid monster but never a beastial monster. Nemesis is never really a tentacle ridden humanoid but does turn into a beastial monster. I doubt this was done on purpose but I think its interesting. Maybe it could have been intentional but it seems very random and uncalled for. Has anyone else thought about this? What do you think about it?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Unless you count G4, and he always had this form even in the original RE2. It was kinda my interpretation that one team tried to stick fairly close to source (2) while the other took more creative liberties (3). I doubt this has any significant meaning, just 2 creative parties doing their own thing. I felt that Mr X was ok as far as his remake representation, and as far as Nemesis goes, yes he was majorly changed but at least they got rid of the choice cutscenes which I personally didn't like.

Top Bottom