• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Revelations Demo On The Way(Xbox and PS3)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Why didn't you add PC in the title as well, such a discrimination :p j/k
Anyway good news I'd say

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Hehe, I would've but I don't recall seeing a mention of it. I probably missed it, and I hope they'll release a demo for PC too! Also, I left out WiiU, sorry to all you WiiU guys out there.

BeardedBushMan

The game is released the 21st of May, so I bet the 7th would be the latest they would release the demo, but I guess they could easily put it out the week before.

Annnnnyways....this good news. Can't wait to try it out!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Rejoice, everyone. Demo will be out next week(May 15), on all consoles/steam. Better late than never, right?

From the Resident Evil Facebook page:
"Prepare for a taste of the evil on board as the demo for Resident Evil Revelations comes to PSN, Xbox LIVE, Nintendo eShop and Steam on May 14th (European PSN on May 15th)"

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
cartman.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Awesome.

I finally get a taste of the only Re game I hadn't EVER played. Considering its the only new Re with good reviews (Not that I care)

For now I have Low Expectations

Gar Bageman

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know.
I just checked and it's also on the Asia version PS store (Mine is from Hong Kong). That one can be browsed in English :)
Sweet! Have you gotten to try it yet? I just got done with it and loved the hell out of it! I'm very happy I have remained unspoiled on the story, 'cause I'm going to have a blast with this! It's like the perfect mixture of old style RE and new style RE. Good times!

Gar Bageman

I really wanted to play it on the 3DS, but the only time I had enough money to get one without going into a full-blown panic, I decided the money would be better spent on a PS3! Fate was definitely on my side on that one. ;)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I made a UK Xbox account last night for this reason, lolz. Once 12 am Eastern Time(US, obviously) rolled around I gave up. Oh well, this'll give me something to do after work today! I'm glad to hear positive things!

Top Bottom