• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 3: Hopes, Wishes, Theories, Discussions

BioLence

I think it would have been better if they focused on entirely new characters for each game. RE2 seems to be the only one who did this, yeah you can say RE7 did too but still...

As much as i loved RE3 bringing Jill back and bad ass i wished the story was all about an UBCS team instead, or what was left of it. I think it´s cool to like the characters you controlled in a game but having people that don´t exist in such high regards is not very healthy to begin with.

Cure Zombrex

The first Revelations game was out in 2012. 2 was out in 2015. Will 3 be announced soon? I've got hope that by the end of the year, we'll hear something. Capcom needs to keep us from dying of boredom.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
unknown.png

All I will say is that I'm not nearly bold enough to make such a claim about an entire company.

However, I do agree I like to see Jill again after Revelations 1 doing something a little more independent of Chris mainly because I feel Chris's sections in Revelations 1 were the weakest and came just when Jill's story was ramping up. It would be like Resident Evil 4 was interrupted with Ashley gameplay more than once.

And Ada really deserves another game after what I feel was the worst scenario in Resident Evil 6.
It's not my opinion, though. Just listened to what other fans think of current Capcom, however, I do think they favorize Chris and Leon too much as of late:razz:

Revelations wasn't even about Jill. You could've have some random character and story still would be the same. There was no really personal reason for her to be even there, just for fanservice. Yes, I do agree that Chris parts always interrupted whenever Jill's part became interesting.

They generally need to explain more behind the story of Ada and the best way to do so, is to let her appear without Leon's behind
Not everything is about sex...
I thought it was always about sex...
tenor.gif

Just kidding, ofc. These are not really my opinions, though.

Cure Zombrex

So we got Rebecca back in a movie. Better late than never, of course. So if we rule her out, we could get Jill back, or maybe they could bring back characters like Carlos, Billy, Ark, and other lesser used characters who haven't appeared in any form of media in ages. I'm just choking to find out if Billy is actually alive or dead. I'm thinking he may be dead, because of all the dogs, monsters and zombies in the area he was heading out to after Rebecca left him. He was only wearing a shirt too, so I doubt he would have gotten very far in harsh weather. It did rain heavily while Chris and co were in the mansion, so if Billy was still out there in those woods, where would he have gone anyway? So it would make at least some sense for Billy to be dead by now, giving all the time since we've never seen him. In a way, he was only in Zero to be "Rebecca's partner" and that was his time served (no pun intended, since he was a prisoner).

I really want to know why Parker was saved. I also want to know what's going on with Natalia. If Barry's family are living out in Canada now, make a new game Capcom and base it in Canada for a change. Hell, we've had America a lot of times by this point, so why not Canada now? Capcom, you need to check out us loyal fans and our feedback right here at residentevil.org, for all us fans are chomping at the bit for you guys to get a move on and deliver the goods.

There's so much we want to know, Capcom, so tell us about it. They can still do spin off games and main games at the same time. Revelations 2 proved that, so quit being so God damn lazy, Capcom. Nobody cares about Umbrella Corps, and Operation Raccoon City type garbage.

Top Bottom