• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Returning Features in THREEmake

RedfieldFan

These two where explained in Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles, you even get to play as Ada during her escape there.
I know, but they were side games. I'm sure that many fans expecially new ones, haven't played them.
Besides, the Chronicles games also retold RE2 (surprisingly well) and RE3 (very badly) and both those games still deserved remakes. I don't think it's too much to ask for epilogues filling in the other stuff for casual players.

mert20004

I would like to see all monsters to return. Didnt like how they cut some of them in re2 remake. I hope they add new monsters as well just like how re1 remake did, ı would definitely like to see more bosses since re3's boss variety is really low.

Another thing ı would like to see is the story of this game feeling like a remake of re3's story and replacing it similar to re1 remake. I loved re2 remake but story felt like a disappointment; ı hope they wont do that mistake in re3 remake.

There are more things ı want to see in re3 remake but these are the things ı want the game to have.

Jill_is_my_Valentine

Okay, here is what I want:

-more alternate costumes
-the choice system
-Nemesis being down-able, with moments where he isn’t chasing you. Like the original

I liked the alternate costumes in RE2 and I’ve pre-ordered so I’m getting the classic costumes already but I would love to see some new ones (and recurring ones from older games) put in there too. Like Jills outfit from RE1 as an example. I’m a sucker for aesthetics

Top Bottom