• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resistance Mode (Nerf Jill)

DemonAsylum

I've been having a lot fun playing Mastermind but I'm losing to almost any team with Jill in it and its slowly draining the fun away

Anytime I place a large amount of cards to protect something, Jill will basically carpet bomb the area with her 4 rockets, killing every zombie and stunning any bioweapon making me feel powerless

The worst part is that she can destroy a biocore by herself in less than 10 seconds and I can't do anything since she can just shot whatever I place down or the camera im on

Hopefully Jill gets a nerf because she's too broken but let me know if anyone else feels the same or if I just suck at the game

Rain611

You can't kill me.
It doesn't help that Resistance has been overrun by cheaters lately, people have been telling Capcom how stupid they are for not having a way to stop cheaters or in any way doing anything about it. I uninstalled Resistance a long time ago but I felt the same way when every survivor group would come in with a level 40 January's that literally shut down every camera in the map before you can even free one. Unfortunately I do feel as though too much attention is being given to Resistance because I feel like Capcom would do itself a favor by developing some good DLCs for R3make. Don't get me wrong, I loved the game but a lot of fans feel cheated by it and it is only made worse by the fact that all of Capcoms efforts are being streamed into Resistance as far as extras go.

D

Deleted member 21244

I've been having a lot fun playing Mastermind but I'm losing to almost any team with Jill in it and its slowly draining the fun away

Anytime I place a large amount of cards to protect something, Jill will basically carpet bomb the area with her 4 rockets, killing every zombie and stunning any bioweapon making me feel powerless

The worst part is that she can destroy a biocore by herself in less than 10 seconds and I can't do anything since she can just shot whatever I place down or the camera im on

Hopefully Jill gets a nerf because she's too broken but let me know if anyone else feels the same or if I just suck at the game
I can actually kill her pretty easily, she can also use the rocket launcher few times in the match

I almost have 50 match win row whit both survivor and mastermind, i manage to kill a lvl 120 jill two days ago and I was using a lvl 10 alex lol

I must also say that one time i was using jill, I'm at lvl 55 whit her, and j was against Annette, this Annette played so well I was unable to beat her even by using rocket, there were always enemies everywhere...
So it really depends on you, this Annette for example didn't have an high lvl but was really clever

Some part of the game are not balanced, like every online game that exist in the world, we are talking about a game that come out 2 month ago, if i think about game like apex battlefront or battlefield were heavenly unbalanced even after one year of realease, and they have some unbalance even now, this is the world of multiplayer game unfortunately, but the game is definitely playable and you can win pretty easy if you know how to play, online game had to be constantly played and most people lose not because the game is unbalanced but because they don't know how to play the game, every mastermind and survivor is different and must be played differently, you must really understand how to play them and which ability and skill to use

I hope capcom will do something about cheater and modder
But my suggestion is to Learn to play better... Also have you unlocked evey mastermind skill and abilities? Which mastermind are you using and what abilities and skills did you put on them? Also what build are you using on them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonAsylum

I can actually kill her pretty easily, she can also use the rocket launcher few times in the match

I almost have 50 match win row whit both survivor and mastermind, i manage to kill a lvl 120 jill two days ago and I was using a lvl 10 alex lol

I must also say that one time i was using jill, I'm at lvl 55 whit her, and j was against Annette, this Annette played so well I was unable to beat her even by using rocket, there were always enemies everywhere...
So it really depends on you, this Annette for example didn't have an high lvl but was really clever

Some part of the game are not balanced, like every online game that exist in the world, we are talking about a game that come out 2 month ago, if i think about game like apex battlefront or battlefield were heavenly unbalanced even after one year of realease, and they have some unbalance even now, this is the world of multiplayer game unfortunately, but the game is definitely playable and you can win pretty easy if you know how to play, online game had to be constantly played and most people lose not because the game is unbalanced but because they don't know how to play the game, every mastermind and survivor is different and must be played differently, you must really understand how to play them and which ability and skill to use

I hope capcom will do something about cheater and modder
But my suggestion is to Learn to play better... Also have you unlocked evey mastermind skill and abilities? Which mastermind are you using and what abilities and skills did you put on them? Also what build are you using on them?

Its good to know I just need to practice more but how do you beat Jill's? As for my build, I play mostly Annette, she's lvl 50 and I run her with creature efficiency and buffs, I haven't unlocked everything but I have most of them. I try to overwhelm them with zombies but Jill just blows them up. Do you know any good builds with her because I'm on a huge losing streak

D

Deleted member 21244

Its good to know I just need to practice more but how do you beat Jill's? As for my build, I play mostly Annette, she's lvl 50 and I run her with creature efficiency and buffs, I haven't unlocked everything but I have most of them. I try to overwhelm them with zombies but Jill just blows them up. Do you know any good builds with her because I'm on a huge losing streak
Jill can't always use her rocket so you must find a way to make her waste the rocket, the she must recharge it... Try to put a fake orde, she will think that it's the orde that it's protecting the guard for the key or other objective but it isn't so she will west her rocket, use william too, and try to bullie her a bit and she will waste her rocket
M

One think they should nerf is the fact surivor can shoot core from afar, jill can destroy that core easily whit rocket, try to make her West the rocket before she try to destruction the core

Could be really tricky whit a good survivor team

Another tips is to play as jill and understand how she works

Playing both surivor and mastermind is essential to understand one another and find respective weak point

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21244

@DemonAsylum the last updated did nerfed jill rocket a lot, also survivor can no longer shoot core from afar, also rocket deal less damage to core so jill can't obliterate them in few hit
Glad they changed this

They also changed a lot of other things... The game feel very different now, in good ways

Top Bottom