• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil TV Series?

Marcus

I Execute The Evil Within
Not sure if this should go here or in the fan-fiction section.

If Resident Evil were to be turned into a television series, what would you like to see? What characters would you like to watch in their struggle to survive? What specific events would be cool to see?

I think it would be smart to start it in Raccoon City for a first season but somehow include the events of the Mansion Incident. I feel that in today's pop culture, people like to watch something that they can, at least, somewhat connect to. So starting in a huge mansion might not draw in as many people as an urban/city environment would from the start. I think that it would be cool to have more than just the, what I call, Resident Evil All Stars (Chris, Jill, Claire, Leon) as the main characters, but also make the Outbreak characters important in addition to some original characters. I think that the primary antagonists would be Wesker (in secret until the Season 1 finale), William Birkin, Nicholai, and Nemesis. The enemies faced throughout would, obviously, be zombies, lickers, hunters, etc.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
hmm id think that would be a good idea, then kinda have it where during certain eps, like flashbacks to certain games that are ment to be before a certain thing, if they have the snake in it, and chris gets poisioned, then have it when rebecca is caring for him, and have flashbacks of what she went through in re0...like small side stories for backgrounds of the side characters, so not to miss any of the really good parts!
Have like, each ep bring in a new enemy, so the first ep would be the slower zombies, then towards the end the crimson heads, since they're the evolved form of zombies, then the second ep 'boss' fight be lickers, and so on. Also, they'd have to bring sherry in it, if they were to go to raccoon city...man this isnt even happening and I'm already excited for it >.< whyy cant they do this! lol

Marcus

I Execute The Evil Within
Haha! I know, right? That would be a good idea to have flashbacks. It would be awesome if someone did create a show out of it.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Would like to see this. Look at The Walking Dead, that's an amazing show.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
If there were going to be a Resident evil TV series i would not like to see any off the charaters (same with the movies) But hav mentions of the charaters. maby another specil unite within the Raccoon police department i guess this is my opinion more likely Jill, Chirs, Leon and Claire would be the main charaters in the TV Series.

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
I feel like it wouldn't get many views because we already have The Walking Dead & the RE movies.But I'd watch it!

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
A series set in the game's universe would be cool. I agree with G-Infectee that it shouldn't star any of the main characters, but maybe a character that hasn't been used in years like Barry and Rebecca. It would be cool if it focused on a BSAA squad or a team similar to the UBCS or USS.

Geo Marquez

I'm actually shooting a professional trailer for an upcoming series made for TV (trying to sell to TV), we are shooting principal photography in December, we focus on Billy Coen as our main protagonist. The story kicks off right after Resident Evil 0 and during Spencer Mansion incident. Billy Coen tags along with two other protagonists, Sarah Brown (her husband works for Umbrella at the Spencer Mansion but can't speak about it), and Kathie (her parents work at the Spencer Mansion). In the teaser we show the audience a thrill ride(keep an eye out for the release you can keep up with updates at facebook.com/ResidentEvilR). In the first episode we put them to the test pacing through the infested Arklay mountains 3 miles away from Raccoon City.

Geo Marquez

I have uploaded a PDF file of one of the screenplay's drafts. Let us know what you think, and any changes that you would like to see.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
It might kill the concept of RE, but it would be a risk. They might go really low budget and lose fans, so I am not so sure.

Geo Marquez

That's the old script, here's a story board preview.

Of course the longer film would have more action/ CG but close to the game series.

Top Bottom