• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil TMO Fan Made Film Coming Soon

Rammlied

Anyone know what TMO Is? It's a game that came out a few years ago called The Movies it was developed by Lionhead Studios. The servers shut down 2 years ago and now that the game doesn't have user restrictions people who own the game can do outside editing and adding copy righted stuff to there movies.

So i want to make a Fan made Resident Evil movie, I have not started the script yet but going to start soon. The storyline i have well under way but i will not reveal here :p.

I will need VO's which is Voice overs for people who don't what VO means. If you would like to do VO's for my film then just let me now in a message or better yet just on this forum. Once the script is done later on i will start filming it. Then working on the tweaks and finishing touches.

Let me now if your interested.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I have a simular thing going, actually, The Internet Resident Evil Movie Project (in my sig). :) I'd be interested in helping with your own movie.

But wouldn't it be more fitting if this thread was in the "Movies" section? My own movie is there.

Top Bottom