• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident Evil Survivor 2

Ridley Lockhart

So the sequel to RE Survivor Ps1 the predecessor to RE Dead Aim is called Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code: Veronica.

"Claire Redfield managed to escape from Umbrella's Antarctic base with the help of her brother Chris. While Chris was busy flying the aircraft to a safe haven, Claire had a nightmare......."

It's relatively short and also it can't be played in the states because of the region codes on the consoles or discs or whatever. So this is essentially supposed to be a dream Claire has post Code Veronica

Ag_Hunnigan

So the sequel to RE Survivor Ps1 the predecessor to RE Dead Aim is called Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code: Veronica.

"Claire Redfield managed to escape from Umbrella's Antarctic base with the help of her brother Chris. While Chris was busy flying the aircraft to a safe haven, Claire had a nightmare......."

It's relatively short and also it can't be played in the states because of the region codes on the consoles or discs or whatever. So this is essentially supposed to be a dream Claire has post Code Veronica
I got the japanese version for PS2, but you're not missing out on anything if you haven't played it. Nothing new story or levelwise. It's basically just an extended Version of battle mode. It was fun to play with a lightgun, but you can do without that game, trust me.

Billy Coen

Just an ok game, I first finished the story mode last year (2023), it's the weakest game of the survivor series to me, and while not a bad game per se, it's average at best, if it didn't exist it wouldn't be a loss for the franchise.

Top Bottom