• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Retribution Alice Trailer

Aleck

Biohazard
I don't think it's been posted yet, this is a trailer for Resident Evil Retribution from yahoo trailers which has now found it's way to youtube as everything else does.

This trailer is narrated by Alice and takes a quick look back at the other films and finally RE Retribution. There are a couple of new shots in there towards the end. I love it when she says, "Retribution is Here." Check it out!

It looks so great, one more month RE movie fans! This will be EPIC!

Fixed!

Aleck

Biohazard
:( vid says its been removed by user

You might have seen it anyway, but its fixed! I love it. Despite what's been said over and over about her overshadowing the original Resident Evil characters, I think the Alice story is a good one. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years of her character going through so much drama with the Umbrella Corporation and now she faces her toughest challenges yet. All her old friends are back, some clones and the other Jill Valentine. This fight should be very interesting and fitting in a way. Alice was designed to be an imitation of Jill, and now it is almost like Jill the character, is coming for her very own Retribution against Alice for usurping her spot in the movies. Lol.:)

If nothing else, I hope the RE fans enjoy the parts where Valentine kicks Alice's ass in the movie.:cool:

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
You might have seen it anyway, but its fixed! I love it. Despite what's been said over and over about her overshadowing the original Resident Evil characters, I think the Alice story is a good one. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years of her character going through so much drama with the Umbrella Corporation and now she faces her toughest challenges yet. All her old friends are back, some clones and the other Jill Valentine. This fight should be very interesting and fitting in a way. Alice was designed to be an imitation of Jill, and now it is almost like Jill the character, is coming for her very own Retribution against Alice for usurping her spot in the movies. Lol.:)

If nothing else, I hope the RE fans enjoy the parts where Valentine kicks Alice's ass in the movie.:cool:
lol I actually looked it up on youtube, gotta say...I'm gettin a lil excited about this movie now.

I kinda like Alice's character, sure she had super duper powers, but she used them to fight umbrella...so yeah she's alright. lol. I feel bad for her having to go against all the people she cared for, and had to watch die...its like she became friends with them, tried to protect them, had to watch them die, and NOW has to fight, and more than likely, kill them :( Poor Alice.

texeon

A fantastic trailer, really highlights the series, retribution is good if you've seen it twice, makes it easier to understand the plot and ideas.

Top Bottom