• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident Evil REmake at night.

Professor X

I should probably give this a try... I've never played this at night that I remember, but it's probably scary...

Professor X

Anybody else played REmake at night? Does it make the experience any scarier? I'm on the fence of playing it one night but I'd like a few more opinions first. :)

Professor X

It's pretty scary at night, I recommend turning it up loud too
I still live with my parents. My father would flip if it were loud. You know the drill.

"Turn it down!!one!" Life sucks when your father has a short temper. (that I inherited)

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I still live with my parents. My father would flip if it were loud. You know the drill.

"Turn it down!!one!" Life sucks when your father has a short temper. (that I inherited)

its okay man its got the same effect if you plug in a pair of good headphones.

Professor X

It's pretty scary at night, I recommend turning it up loud too

Thats a great idea! Didn't think about it before. Maybe I'll pop up to err... Comet? Or PC World should have a pair.

Thanks.

Has nobody else here played this game at night? Is it only the moments a monster jumps out that make it scary?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Dude, one time i did that, and freakin got scared as hell...i was txtn my girlfriend at the time right...and it's like 3 a.m. and all of a sudden a stack of job applications went flying...no open windows, no running air that i know of, so i flipped because it was out of nowhere and i wasn't expecting it...then i relaxed for a sec, laughing at my own foolishness, only to freak again when my cell vibrates because my girlfriend had replied to my txt...

wesker_awesome

Thats a great idea! Didn't think about it before. Maybe I'll pop up to err... Comet? Or PC World should have a pair.

Thanks.

Has nobody else here played this game at night? Is it only the moments a monster jumps out that make it scary?

Dude no the whole ambience is scary, i makes you jump. The atmosphere is awesome it makes you so paranoid, play this at night when ur high it is amazing, you think your in the game, I cried cuz i thoguht i was gonna die (but i was high)

wesker_awesome

Dude, one time i did that, and freakin got scared as hell...i was txtn my girlfriend at the time right...and it's like 3 a.m. and all of a sudden a stack of job applications went flying...no open windows, no running air that i know of, so i flipped because it was out of nowhere and i wasn't expecting it...then i relaxed for a sec, laughing at my own foolishness, only to freak again when my cell vibrates because my girlfriend had replied to my txt...

XD thats aweosm. When I was high I played this at night, and I thought I was gonna die in real life so i cried, my GF calmed me down, and said calm down its just a game.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
XD thats aweosm. When I was high I played this at night, and I thought I was gonna die in real life so i cried, my GF calmed me down, and said calm down its just a game.

Lol. Being high does put you in the story. Thats the same reason why I wait to watch the best shows and movies until I have smoked a bowl. It makes you focus on one thing and you can notice things you wouldn't notice otherwise. I think thats why stoners watch a lot of tv and play a lot of video games, not because they are lazy. I just happen to be a lazy stoner. ahahaha.

wesker_awesome

Lol. Being high does put you in the story. Thats the same reason why I wait to watch the best shows and movies until I have smoked a bowl. It makes you focus on one thing and you can notice things you wouldn't notice otherwise. I think thats why stoners watch a lot of tv and play a lot of video games, not because they are lazy. I just happen to be a lazy stoner. ahahaha.

XD man thats awesome. God of War 3 is another good one to play when ur high.

Top Bottom