• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident Evil REmake at night.

weskerondope

what he said, personally im sometimes to scared to playing games when im alone in my dark apartment at night, as for resident evil remake im now familliar with all jumpscares so i can play it comfortably anyway, i dont get scared by movies though. i would also like to be a little bit controversial and recomend anyone in colorado, washington or amsterdam to try resident evil alone at night when being high, thats one hell of an experience for people who like to be scared, hope i dont broke any rules by that statement (smoking kills in case anyone wouldnt know allready)

AdjeYen

I'm having a difficult time playing this at night lol.
But still, I'm playing it, like it's supposed to be, it's a horror game after all. ^^
Last night, I got so scared by a Crimson Head, I thought my heart was going to come outta my mouth XD
I left a room where you have to light up a candle in this dark room (where you get the missing piece of a musical score), I left the room and PENG, he spread his arms like he was trying to hug me xD scared the living hell outta me.
It's most definitely 100x scarier at night.

weskerondope

you should try it for sure
resident evil is a tottally different game at night
ask a friend who also like the series to do a sleepover with you
and get a bunch of cola cans and play resident evil for a few hours, then take a night walk in the woods if you have access to such areas, and then play some more, thats the perfect sleepover if you ask me

Top Bottom