• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident Evil REmake at night.

Nickness19

Las Fergus
Not played REmake yet, what console does it operate on?

Will be trying it in the dark and loud, but ****ting myself at the thought of the Crimson Heads xD

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Not played REmake yet, what console does it operate on?

Will be trying it in the dark and loud, but ******** myself at the thought of the Crimson Heads xD

You should get it. if you have a gamecube get the gamecube version, if you have a wii...... the gamecube version has better controls, and you can play gc games on wii.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I've done this many many times, the first time I actually played theREmake was at night.. back when it first came out. Very creepy.. brings back great memories. I think though that I had more of a scary expierence with the original RE back in 1997.. kuz there was nothing like it at the time.

weskerondope

yeah i never played remake alone at night, thats to scary for me

besides, you dont need resident evil to scare a girl, games like quake, doom even super mario is more than enough to scare them hehehe,

yeah i know that was so mean of me

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I find any game that has any horror elements scary at night when your tired as hell,

You don't remember what may happen this this little jump-scare monster scares the bloody shiz out of you, you wake up then go through the game sub-concuiosly

At least that was my expierence

weskerondope

yeah, i love to play horror games at night, just not alone, i rather play them with a friend by my side, or at least having another person in the apartment

however i did play some condemned yesterday night, thats a sweet game, i kinda like it better than the newer resident evil games, co op in the new resident evil games is the only thing that makes them better than condemned

Refan128

I prefer playing games in the dark (like watching a movie) and Resident Evil is no different. I believe it also makes it scarier because it is both dark in the game world and the real world at the same time.

Top Bottom