• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident Evil REmake and 0 for ps3/ps4 in HD

kevin buckley

I wish capcom could bring resident evil remake and 0 in hd for the ps3 and 4 cause I never played them before. I only played the very first original resident evil game.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
If they released them on the PSN, in HD, and for $20, Capcom would defiantly make a lot of money.

I agree with you. It would mean that all my RE games would belong to one system. (I like having a game series on one system family)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Unfortunately, Nintendo own exclusive rights to them. I'm almost happy Nintendo can't afford those kinds of deals anymore... almost.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Unfortunately, Nintendo own exclusive rights to them. I'm almost happy Nintendo can't afford those kinds of deals anymore... almost.

I think Nintendo should just drop those rights and focus on what it does best: namely Zelda, Mario and Pokemon.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Why should Nintendo drop any rights? Their current console is more than capable of handling HD ports of those games.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Exactly! Hell, if they were to sell HD ports of RE1, RE0 and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, I'd buy a Wii U immediately.

Top Bottom