• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil Relavations jill's new face?

BobSapp

jill was my favorite character and i wonder if anyone else didn't liked jill's new face in re:relavations ,she doesn't look like jill anymore like they made entire different character i personally liked the Gamecube/RE5 jill i mean seriously new jill looks so different i guess i will stick with Leon And Ada because ruining character like that is wrong and ruin all the interest for character.
Resident evil 5/Gamecube Jill: ..................New Resident evil Revelations Jill:
thumb_jill_valentine_1.jpg
thumb_997778_20101208_screen012.jpg

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
This thread just makes me laugh. Could be the hair colour.. changing the shape of her face slightly.. but yeah she does look different I guess it's just the pixels on the DS in comparisen to the Xbox.

BobSapp

So maybe it's abit different, It's still Jill though!! :p And thats what matters most :p
dude she looks like Toad:
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...90472419_162681660472502_381673_3152008_n.jpg
you cant say "small different" but if you still don't see the Different in-game Pictures have a look on the models:
http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/danielle_fishel.jpg - Topanga
http://la.guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/wppa/post_thumbs/Julia_Voth.jpg - Julia Voth

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
...*Hmmm let's see what he's going on about.. Click 1st link..*
Yeah she dont look like Jill from RE5...
*checks out 2nd and 3rd link*
. . .
....AHAHAHAHAA omg who are the fuglys? Lol ...joking
Okay mate Genie sorry, the difference might not be huge but.. She aint the same, as far as video game chicks go omg the pixels are so shexy w/e, its different.. maybe she gets infected and turns into a nasty looking broad. lol

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The new look they gave Jill isn't bad, most definitely not as bad as pairing blond hair with Julia Voth's face! The character is still attractive. Since when did Danielle Fishel classify as ugly, by the way? Topanga was always amazingly pretty.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
when She looked like skelator :p okay she aint ugly, Id shag her but yeah... I dont know I just felt like saying it.

and erm she aint the best thing around lol

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Dude, Joan Rivers' new face sucks. Michael Jackson's new face (when it was new) sucks. i could keep going and going with these, but I'll throw out one more. Lara Croft's new bust sucks.

Complaining about slight alterations in a beautiful character's face that still results in a beautiful character pales in comparison to the blasphemy that is the deflation of Lady Croft's most prominent assets. (note: sarcasm.)

In all seriousness I think a better complaint would be the fact that Revelations is a 3DS release and not a PS3 and 360 one.

BobSapp

Dude, Joan Rivers' new face sucks. Michael Jackson's new face (when it was new) sucks. i could keep going and going with these, but I'll throw out one more. Lara Croft's new bust sucks.

Complaining about slight alterations in a beautiful character's face that still results in a beautiful character pales in comparison to the blasphemy that is the deflation of Lady Croft's most prominent assets. (note: sarcasm.)

In all seriousness I think a better complaint would be the fact that Revelations is a 3DS release and not a PS3 and 360 one.
so what your saying they cant make the julia voth model for jill on the 3ds console or that they wont use new face on ps3/xbox?

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
so what your saying they cant make the julia voth model for jill on the 3ds console or that they wont use new face on ps3/xbox?

No, what I am saying is this: As hardcore a Resident Evil fan as I am, I honestly don't care about Jill's makeover in any fashion. I didn't **** and moan when Barry's appearance in REmake looked quite different than the first RE Barry I grew up with, and I loved that beefy, bearded look. He looked like more of a bad-ass then in spite of his dialogue and voice actor.

I was also saying we should be complaining about the fact that Revelations (the game itself) will be on the 3DS and not the PS3 or 360.

BobSapp

No, what I am saying is this: As hardcore a Resident Evil fan as I am, I honestly don't care about Jill's makeover in any fashion. I didn't **** and moan when Barry's appearance in REmake looked quite different than the first RE Barry I grew up with, and I loved that beefy, bearded look. He looked like more of a bad-ass then in spite of his dialogue and voice actor.

I was also saying we should be complaining about the fact that Revelations (the game itself) will be on the 3DS and not the PS3 or 360.
it doesn't matter the First RE Games were on PS1 and graphic was not so good so you couldn't really understand the face,but at this time you see character with model from REmake and to RE5 and then boom in new RE game they look like a lot different and like new characters ,for example imagine Price From Cod:mw will look like Italian with Spain mustache and without hair.

Top Bottom