• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Resident evil quick review

GTG-bo

Hey guys we decided to try help those who may be having second thoughts surrounding the game here is a quick review i hope you find it helpful and feel free to post your pros and cons, we would love to hear your thoughts.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Yeah, I kinda disagree with this quite a lot. The fact that the concept of Raid mode isn't really understood kinda speaks to how much of the series you've played, and I don't really like the idea of someone saying it "seems pointless" to other new players who may really enjoy it. That's just me though because I can safely say a lot of us have put in countless hours playing Mercenaries and Raid modes lol.

GTG-bo

It's all from a personal perspective I've played enough of the raid to know I've played better raids that were free like Vindictus, again personal preference, sorry to say the raid mode far from wowed me and it absolutely felt pointless for me, plus to say the raid is not understood and speaks to how much i played is a little far fetched picking a character to go through levels of hordes of enemies isn't to difficult to understand, at no point did it feel like a challenge or thought through it was nothing new to what had already been done only thing i liked were the enemy design, a few enemies blocking the exit isn't fun for me that's not to say other people would not prefer to play the raid over the story everyone is different, i'm sure people really dislike vindictus its just down to personal preference, but still i liked the game and wasn't disappointing like the last R.E.
:D

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Also if you're going to review the game, can you make the clips you use as visual brighter.
I know the games generally dark anyway but for the sake of a watchable review its more interesting to see things rather than the clips of unintelligible moving objects

GTG-bo

or turn up your brightness? looked fine on multiple screens and as you said its darkish anyways.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I'd say that, if you're going to continue doing audio reviews, you might want to invest in a pop filter.

GTG-bo

as nice as all these "off topic" comments are all i was actually interested in was opinions about the game not brightness or pop filtering or anything else. i know its difficult to do but lets just try that would be great. :D

GTG-bo

then criticize whats on topic, i mean this is a resident evil thread right? honestly im not fussed what opinion you all have of the video so it pointless to even bother but what i am interested in as i said is opinions of the game, its pretty simple stuff lol

Top Bottom