• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Pet???

Which RE monster would you like as a pet??

• Total voters

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Other= Wesker

"Get him, boy"
BJs.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, now is the best time to meet, because you have Wesker as a pet, I have Chris... Why don't we let them play together? I'm sure they will find something to do.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I don't know, Wesker's a dirty scoundrel. Suppose I can just rub his nose in it afterwards though. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Poor yawny no one wants a big snake as a pet

Well, being the happy owner of a new Chris, I don't have to worry about that anymore because all the other pets are already included! See for yourself:

* Zombie: When my Chris has left the bed and stumbles through the house in the morning, extremely tired and unable to utter complete sentences, what does that remind you of? Plus, in some regards he has the intelligence quotient of a zombie. But only in some.

* Neptune: I hear his sister Claire is born in mid-March, which means her zodiac sign is Pisces, and the planet associated with Pisces is Neptune. So whenever Claire comes by to visit her brother, I have Neptune around!

* Cerberus: He's a good watch dog at night. If you're a burglar, no matter how hard you try to get into the house, you won't succeed because Chris's muscular mass is blocking the door. He might also bark at times.

* Hunter: Aren't Hunters exceptionally strong and fast? That applies to my Chris too, making him the perfect bodyguard! If a meteorite comes down or if someone, for whatever reason, tries to throw a big fat boulder at me, he just punches it away!

* Yawn: Erm... sorry, I can't go into detail about the big snake right now.

So, whoever doesn't own a Chris yet, order one now! Sure, they eat a lot and take up much space, but they're cheap and smell of vanilla all the time for some reason, and the other pets are included. What are you waiting for?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Well, being the happy owner of a new Chris, I don't have to worry about that anymore because all the other pets are already included! See for yourself:

* Zombie: When my Chris has left the bed and stumbles through the house in the morning, extremely tired and unable to utter complete sentences, what does that remind you of? Plus, in some regards he has the intelligence quotient of a zombie. But only in some.

* Neptune: I hear his sister Claire is born in mid-March, which means her zodiac sign is Pisces, and the planet associated with Pisces is Neptune. So whenever Claire comes by to visit her brother, I have Neptune around!

* Cerberus: He's a good watch dog at night. If you're a burglar, no matter how hard you try to get into the house, you won't succeed because Chris's muscular mass is blocking the door. He might also bark at times.

* Hunter: Aren't Hunters exceptionally strong and fast? That applies to my Chris too, making him the perfect bodyguard! If a meteorite comes down or if someone, for whatever reason, tries to throw a big fat boulder at me, he just punches it away!

So, whoever doesn't own a Chris yet, order one now! Sure, they eat a lot and take up much space, but they're cheap and smell of vanilla all the time for some reason, and the other pets are included. What are you waiting for?
I might just have to order one! Lol

svp

hahaha how do you know Claire is born in March?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Her birthday is in March in a fanfic I've written, and as long as no one at Capcom says otherwise, my word is just as good as anyone else's. :) Have you ordered your Chris yet?

svp

Her birthday is in March in a fanfic I've written, and as long as no one at Capcom says otherwise, my word is just as good as anyone else's. :) Have you ordered your Chris yet?
haha I will get on it right away! I can use him for slave labor. Is every chris the same? or can I order a skinnier chris? haha I am also a Pisces, that is why I was interested in learning about Claire's sign. I am into astrology. Claire seems like she could pass as one...intuitive,sympathetic,caring

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh, I love astrology too! That's why I always come up with fitting zodiac signs for the characters in my novels, fanfics, series or other creative projects. I don't believe in it, but it's fun to think about.

And yes, every Chris is the same when you order him, but once you have him, you can customise him in every way you want: You can choose from all the hairstyles, heights, body dimensions, faces, clothes, personality traits, sexual orientations and other factors that were ever available to him in the games (including RE6) and put together your very own personal Chris. You can even decide on how much he hates Wesker, how much he likes Jill or whoever else, how much he hates or loves you, how he is getting along with his sister, and so on. That's another great thing about him as a pet! :)

Everything writen in fanfics are true...until proven wrong >>

My thoughts exactly! ;)

Reactions: svp

svp

Oh, I love astrology too! That's why I always come up with fitting zodiac signs for the characters in my novels, fanfics, series or other creative projects. I don't believe in it, but it's fun to think about.

And yes, every Chris is the same when you order him, but once you have him, you can customise him in every way you want: You can choose from all the hairstyles, heights, body dimensions, faces, clothes, personality traits, sexual orientations and other factors that were ever available to him in the games (including RE6) and put together your very own personal Chris. You can even decide on how much he hates Wesker, how much he likes Jill or whoever else, how much he hates or loves you, how he is getting along with his sister, and so on. That's another great thing about him as a pet! :)

My thoughts exactly! ;)
wow that sounds great! I have been needing a new wing man at the club, my last one was lame. Haha me and Chris, two single studs hittin the town! watch out ladies here we come! what will you use your Chris for?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, I would love to tell you what I (and perhaps my boyfriend too, we'll see about that) will use him for, but I'm sure there are underage members on this forum as well, so... :confused:

Reactions: svp

BRoGAN

ResiNerd
I would either want a Cerberus or a Plant43 haha. I LOVE the idea of having a big plant that spits acid at you for a pet. Though that could be more because of the comedic value of having a plant as a pet in general :p

Top Bottom