• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil(original) or Resident Evil 3?

frankenstein

I have the choice of either getting Resident evil 1 or 3 for the ps1. Now i've never played a RE game before and i have RE 2 which im going to play..so which one of the other 2 classics is better?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Resident evil 1 definitely. Or since you can probably pick them up for cheap you might aswell get both ?

Mr Sunshine

Oh man! That's a very hard choice! I've stated before that resident evil(original) is my favorite and given RE 3 second place, but I really can't decide which one to propose to you!

Well, Since you want to play these games you probably don't bother much with the graphics but RE 3's graphics are slightly better.

If you pick RE 1 you are going to have a better general idea of the storyline since you will know how it started. RE 3 will provide you with more specific info for the Raccoon City incident.

However, RE 3 has a lot more gameplay features which makes it more fun to play.

Hmmmmm.. I think you should take RE 3 and read some back up info for RE 1 in wikipedia. Play it untill your main character faints in a Clock Tower. Switch to RE 2, finish it and then continue with RE 3. It's the right timeline of the events!

tequila

Bottle Lover
Fallen91;68775 said:
Oh man! That's a very hard choice! I've stated before that resident evil(original) is my favorite and given RE 3 second place, but I really can't decide which one to propose to you!

Well, Since you want to play these games you probably don't bother much with the graphics but RE 3's graphics are slightly better.

If you pick RE 1 you are going to have a better general idea of the storyline since you will know how it started. RE 3 will provide you with more specific info for the Raccoon City incident.

However, RE 3 has a lot more gameplay features which makes it more fun to play.

Hmmmmm.. I think you should take RE 3 and read some back up info for RE 1 in wikipedia. Play it untill your main character faints in a Clock Tower. Switch to RE 2, finish it and then continue with RE 3. It's the right timeline of the events!

RE 2 has a head start and RE3 events followed.

Top Bottom