• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Operation Big Green [Intro]

Tyrant

"Raccoon City...-sigh- Such a horrific event...Many men were lost. back in 1998 a Virus broke out in the Arkalay Mountains right outside of The city in a mansion owned by Umbrella. The S.T.A.R.S Bravo team were sent in around the area fo search for missing civilians when they were attacked and almost all were killed. Once they had went missing the Alpha team was sent into to search for them. They wound up being trapped in the mansion and having to fight for there lives...Only a few members of S.T.A.R.S had returned alive. Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Rebbecca Chambers, Barry Burton and Brad Vickers...

2 Months Later, A Man named William Birkin was experimenting on a new virus which he had called G-Virus, He was betrayed and attacked by Umbrella's men so he can get the sample but before they had killed him he had injected himself with the sample becoming a life form not to be reckoned with. A cop by the name of Leon S Kennedy and civilian who came to the town looking for her brother, Chris, names Claire Redfield both had to escape this horror and find a way out of the city.

Somewhere else in the town Ex-S.T.A.R.S member Jill Valentine roamed the streets of Raccoon City with a goal to find information on what was happening to the town in Raccoon City's Umbrella Laboratory. What they didn't know though was that Umbrella had sent in two B.O.W's. One was to take care of Leon and Claire and the other was the kill any remaining S.T.A.R.S members. Umbrella sent in there special mercenary force known as the U.B.C.S (Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Squad) to take care of the situation in Raccoon City but even they were overwhelmed and there were only a few survivors, Nikolai Ginovaeff, Mikael Viktor, and myself...Corporal Carlos Oliveira. Along side Jill Valentine me and her escaped Raccoon City and watched it be destroyed by a nuke on that morning."

4 Years Later...

"It has been four years since Raccoon City's destruction and I have found myself in an anti terrorism group out stationed out in the forests of South Africa. The story begins with myself and a group of other Agents setting up a camp in the forest."

The story opens as a Jeep drives drives up to the camp site were all of the agents are still setting up. A man steps out of the car as he starts to unload boxes of weapons and ammunition. Another man walks over to the Jeep to help bring the boxes of ammo towards the tents as he started talking.

Mysterious Man:"So...Carlos, I see you've gotten the rest of the ammo supply from the drop off point.

Carlos who wound up being the one that was driving the Jeep, With his signature M4A1 Carbine on his back looked up and smiled abit as he looked back at the man.

Carlos: Carmine, I got you a special present.

Carlos had handed Carmine his favorite automatic sniper that Carmine used on almost all of his missions no matter what position he was he always felt daring enough to bring a Sniper into battle.

Carmine: Ahh, My baby! Thanks Carlos I missed this alot.

Carlos: Behh no problem but go tell everyone that we are going to have to start searching for survivors and civilians to see what happened in this area we can not spend all this time setting up camp.

Carmine: Gotchya Carlos, I will go tell everyone now.

Meanwhile in the forests right outside of the Camp site a rustling in the bushes could be heard in the distance as a very injured man stumbled out of the bushes looking for medical attention as one of soldiers caught him as he fell to the ground.

Soldier: Sir?!?! Are you okay? You look hurt badly you need medical attention

Mysterious Injured Man: Y...You need to get out...all of you b...before its to late...ughhh

The man had died right there in the soldiers arms and as they observed his body he had bite marks all over him and cuts down his body. He seemed to be in the worst shape anyone has ever seen.

Soldier: Hes dead... Sir there is something wrong here we have to find out what is going on.

The Soldier stood up and looked around the campsite but little did he know that the man who had died had woken back up but his eyes were bloodshot red now and he just made an eerie moaning noise as the soldier looked back at him as he took a bite out of the soldiers leg.

Soldier: Huh?! AHHHHHHHH Son of a Bitch!

He kicked the Zombie off of him and as he made the loud yell a rustling could be heard from the bushes were zombies started to one by one appear from all directions surrounding the Soldiers as they started to fire there guns at them. Carlos noticed what was going on as he knew that he had to relive the nightmare that was about to occur. Seeing no other way out Carlos headed towards the Jeep and started up thinking he could just ram his way through all of the zombies.

As Carlos reached the Jeep he was getting to jittery and had some trouble making it turn on but after a few hard turns of the key he finally got it to work and without taking into consideration that maybe other people would like to hop on with him he stepped on the peddle into the forest trying to get away from the zombies. He lost control of the car and crashed then passed out.

To Be Continued...

Tyrant

Sorry I haven't posted here in ages!!
I should start putting **** down again once my ideas come back to me XD

Top Bottom