• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: N-Thanatos

Vickie1

My first RE fanfic, entitled, N-Thanatos.

Summary: On a tropical island called Cape Inacio, there is a underwater facility containing all known viruses made by Umbrella. Its existence is only known to the employees but unrevealed to their families and friends whose safety is endangered, imprisoning everyone on the island against their will. Iria Mclenlan, head of the facility, is trying to find a solution and when an outbreak makes things more difficult, she must rely the help of a T-Veronica specimen to contain the threat. But in a chess game of survival, freedom may put a heavy price on lives...
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3954802/1/Resident_Evil_N_Thanatos

So yeah that's it. Sucky summary... I don't think I'll post the whole story here cuz don't have time to but check the link to the fanfic. But in all, you can tell which RE character is already making an entrance just by the summary. And other RE characters will be in it.

Which sad to say, I've been having trouble updating the latest chp regarding story plots on other RE characters. I had planned them out before (which technically, I lost my original file long ago) but now I got nothing. Nil. Zero. TT^TT God, do you hate it when your mind goes blank?

Wonder if someone can help me though on them parts. They are plots about Clarie with Jill and Rebecca on a vacation in Miami, and Chris somewhere else in Brazil while investigating what happened after CV, having to do with Wesker. Those are the ones I have trouble with. Sigh. If anyone can help me on those parts, I'll be so happy!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the first few chps. I know there's a chance you'll see grammar mistakes (DAMN YOU ERRORS! WHY MUST U TORMENT ME!?) but hope you'll like it.

Now excuse me while I go torture my RE OC in the latest chp. -grins evilly-

Vickie1

Ok, I keep going over and over my latest chp and STILL I can't think of anything for the parts I have trouble on. Please...CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! TT^TT

Sorry I seem very pathetic at them moment. It's been so long since I update...heh-hee... -sinks into the background-

Top Bottom