• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 resident evil: my storyline

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Hey man. I'm so sorry, I actually thought that I was waiting on you. For some reason I didn't get any alerts for this thread on the 13th or today. I only noticed it because I just looked on the side bar.

I'm a little confused about something. You know that it was Carla that worked... err owned Neo-Umbrella right? Not Ada who she was essentially a clone of? So the clone story has been done before. (she wasn't clone but remolded into her image by the C-Virus. Simmons did this because he lost the love of his life... Ada -_-)

Honestly I'd rather see him lose his memory. He always was trying to find answers. This would really add on to that and it's possible he may discover things he previously didn't know. Rather he kept his powers or not may or may not matter. I think it would be cool if he still had them, even if he may now display them differently. This could also give him the potential to be an anti-hero rather than a villain. Not entirely redeeming but a different path from what he was once on. Losing his memory could also cause him to lose the thoughts of his programming.

jayshizzo

losing his memory according to my storyline would only make the story too lengthy and won't fulfil certain elements of the game. It might be actually good for your story if u have one to share.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
losing his memory according to my storyline would only make the story too lengthy and won't fulfil certain elements of the game. It might be actually good for your story if u have one to share.
That's true. My mistake, I was thinking more of my story which I briefly mentioned xD

Top Bottom