• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Marathon Sept 29th / RE6 Giveaway

RJSnax

Gamer
Hey Everyone, I'm a really big Resident Evil fan and me and my friends / fellow streamers are holding a Resident Evil Marathon the Saturday before RE6 comes out (Sept 29th) at www.twitch.tv/GSHchannel We will also be giving away a copy of Resident Evil 6 if our Facebook event hits 150 people going. Whoever joins the event at www.facebook.com/GSHchannel is automatically entered for a chance to win.

Now that the plug for our stream and Facebook is over please check us out on the 29th of sept. We are big RE fans and would love to talk to other RE fans while we do our stream, even if you don't like or follow or subscribe etc.

Game lineup:
RE1
RE2
RE3 Nemesis
RE Code Veronica
RE0
RE4
RE5

RJSnax

Gamer
Good question, we own both. I'll have to ask the guys or maybe we will flip a coin. Which would you rather see?

RJSnax

Gamer
REmake it is then. Also should we play zero first if we are doing the timeline? I never played zero before. We are going to play it soon for practice so we don't run around aimlessly on stream lol

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I think you should do the timeline which means zero first. Would be real neat if you did all the canon games in the right timeline order.

RJSnax

Gamer
We will try to do all the games I listed in chronological order (Zero first). I think there are a few canon games that aren't on our list though. Im not sure what to do about RE3 from what I read the first half is before RE2 and the second half is after RE2. What to do, what to do.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
We will try to do all the games I listed in chronological order (Zero first). I think there are a few canon games that aren't on our list though. Im not sure what to do about RE3 from what I read the first half is before RE2 and the second half is after RE2. What to do, what to do.
Well yeah, there are the Survivor titles and Revelations you dont think about doing those do you?
And true about 2 and 3, well I guess just do 2 then 3 will make more sense or you can do 3 and then 2 but I doubt you should play half of 3 then switch to 2 and back again as theres not really much point unless you do the whole thing.
Also are you going to do a pair of scenarios in RE2 or just 1?

RJSnax

Gamer
Probably just one, it's going to be a long stream. My friend GameGuru is going to be handling RE2. If he thinks he can do both fairly quickly then we'll let him do it.

kgould01

U CANT SEE ME
cool. i followed on twitch and liked the facebook page. i would like to see zero. its one of the few resident evil games i didnt play.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I followed...Cody Cyberpunk was the name...And anyway, I think that this is a great idea...Chronological order...However, do two then three...It answers questions in order with the story better in my opinion...Can't wait guys...

RJSnax

Gamer
Thanks for your help guys. We are 1/3 of the way to our goal and still have a month and a half to go.

Top Bottom