• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil..[insert title here]

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so obviously there's going to be a new movie, and since there's no details on it at the moment, put your self in the shoes of the team behind it, where would you have this movie go and what would happen?

Hoady

Resident Kinevil: The menacing evil.
Spoilers:
In all honesty i don't know how they could make it better after that ending in extinction the clones really roughens anything serious i can think of.Maybe they can go matrix style you know Wesker in my eyes is pretty much exactly Neo everyone will realise that he is the worlds savior and the alices are actually now hell bent on taking the world so they have a matrix reloaded style fight like with the 100s of agent smiths except with the Alices clones.

Wesker realises his wrong ways and becomes a messiah of sorts he banishes zombies with his dashing looks and the inflicting uroboros light that glows off his skin.He then has a showdown with the real Alice(Matrix revolution) and kicks her arse but unto Weskers knowledge she detonates a bomb which blows up earth which goes into a time continum going back a year before all that stuff happened in the resident evil movies.

With this in mind the series is remade into a excellent classic the way it was ment to be done and following the video games storyline or somewhat similar portraying the characters from the game in a perfect way.I'm sorry but thats how i feel make an excuse to do it all again and make it directed by Stanley Kubrick!

Top Bottom