• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Help

REFan00

Hey there... so my question is i cant think of it... which resident evil game that gives u the AI co-op partner that helps revieve you as well gets weapons for you and such.. i wanna say resident evil 4 but not sure and wanted to repurchase the game but couldnt remember which of the resident evil video games it was

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Resident Evil 5 and 6 both have co-op campaigns; Resident Evil 5 has just the one where you can play as Chris and you are paired with Sheva (who can be played by a friend or as an AI partner), and once you beat the game you can play as Sheva with Chris as an AI partner.

Resident Evil 6 is basically the same idea but with 4 different campaigns so you would likely get a lot more out of it for your money than with Resident Evil 5.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Although, RE5 is the more polished campaign just by virtue of it being the only one, and has a great deal more secrets and extra features, if you prefer. More replay value, IMO.

REFan00

thanksl with the virus going on felt like getting a RE game and couldnt remember which one it was that you had the partner with you the whole game as playing single player thanks alot

Top Bottom