• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Gun Toys?

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Well, I just thought about myself how awesome it would be to own a real handgun. But ofcourse it's forbidden in the Netherlands to own a weapon, and I'm sure that even in America it's forbidden for a 14 years old girl to own one. However, so I thought: ''Is there guns which looks and feels real?'' So, is there any?

And is there also guns from Resident Evil which looks and feels real?

With feeling real I mean that it feels heavy and such and that it's made from metal (or something).

gonher-45-1911-cap-gun_2.jpg

From this one you can see that it's fake. What I'm looking for is a gun which looks like this one:

Smith%20&%20Weston%20pistool.gif

Maybe I'm sounding crazy, maybe I've played Resident Evil too much, but wouldn't it be awesome :D? My friend's dad from Finland even owns a rifle 0_x! My friend herself even shot with it at summer cottage DX! I wanna do that too T~T!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think what you want is a real gun that has been sealed or made unusable in some other way. They are common as collectors items.
You can also go to a toy story and buy a toy gun, but they are probably made of plastic and won't feel heavy and real.

If you lived in Norway you would be old enough to join a sports club and train target shooting, but of course not old enough to own a real working gun. Maybe you are old enough to practice shooting where you are?
When I was 15 I was certified big game (moose) hunter. I took classes and the hunter's exam at elementary school. I started target shooting with small calibre rifles when I was about 10. :)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Yeah, an unusable gun is what I mean =O I'll search them out, thnx =)

I don't think there's such kind of trainings in the Netherlands :( Maybe inside, but not outside. Because NL does have nature, but it's kinda small and they won't disurb the nature because of such trainings D:

Damn, I gonna search it out if there's such trainings in NL =O I wanna use a gun T~T

Thanks anyway for the extra info :)

RichardB

Premium
JaguarsSoul;74310 said:
Well, I just thought about myself how awesome it would be to own a real handgun. But ofcourse it's forbidden in the Netherlands to own a weapon, and I'm sure that even in America it's forbidden for a 14 years old girl to own one. However, so I thought: ''Is there guns which looks and feels real?'' So, is there any?

And is there also guns from Resident Evil which looks and feels real?

With feeling real I mean that it feels heavy and such and that it's made from metal (or something).

gonher-45-1911-cap-gun_2.jpg

From this one you can see that it's fake. What I'm looking for is a gun which looks like this one:

Smith%20&%20Weston%20pistool.gif

Maybe I'm sounding crazy, maybe I've played Resident Evil too much, but wouldn't it be awesome :D? My friend's dad from Finland even owns a rifle 0_x! My friend herself even shot with it at summer cottage DX! I wanna do that too T~T!

Hi:

I guess I just take our American right to own arms for granted sometimes! I live near a gun club with an outdoor shooting range and have taken my 15 year old grandson out to the that range to teach him gun safety and proper gun handling. Shooting can be a lot of fun IF, done with safety in mind. In some places of the world it is even against the law to own a prop fake gun that can not shoot, so you might want to check your local laws so you don't have any problems.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
RichardB;74365 said:
Hi:

I guess I just take our American right to own arms for granted sometimes! I live near a gun club with an outdoor shooting range and have taken my 15 year old grandson out to the that range to teach him gun safety and proper gun handling. Shooting can be a lot of fun IF, done with safety in mind. In some places of the world it is even against the law to own a prop fake gun that can not shoot, so you might want to check your local laws so you don't have any problems.

Yeah I know that :O But in NL it isn't forbidden to own a fake gun... My lil bro's are even shooting around with them... Annoying sounds, annoying colourlights >.> However, but I'm not sure about owning a real, but unusable gun :( I'll check it out anyway, thanks for warning me :)

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
JaguarsSoul, what is the legality of Airsoft Guns there? I know Tokyo Marui has made replica's of a few Resident Evil Guns, but some are discontinued and others are expensive.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JaguarsSoul;74353 said:
I don't think there's such kind of trainings in the Netherlands :( Maybe inside, but not outside.
We trained indoor on a 15 meter shooting range with cal .22 rifles. Most clubs have indoor ranges for small calibre (.22) arms.
Air guns are excellent for accuracy training (better than real guns) and they can be used almost everywhere, they are relatively quiet. But they are loud enough to recommend the use of ear plugs, especially indoor.

Hoady

Yeah i know how it is Australias got really harsh gun laws here but it is still possible to get a gun license.I have a friend living in the netherlands at the moment i could ask her and see if she knows anything about gun laws.Apart from that i'm dieing to shoot this one from Resident Evil 4, its the Springfield Bolt Action Rifle(model something something).
K98kbyf44RightProfilesmall.jpg

sadistic_greyfox

I own an airsoft version of the Samurai Edge standard mod, I really just bought it for the grips and hope to customize a real Samurai Edge in the very near future. This airsoft has a pretty decent weight to it, double action but the de****ing is a bit weird I guess for a M92f, got to hold the hammer back with your thumb, pull the trigger then slowly releasing the hammer

Disassembled view*stuff on the trigger guard comes from a laser sight I attached to it
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/sadistic_greyfox/DSCN0206.jpg

Down sights with hammer ****ed
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/sadistic_greyfox/DSCN0211.jpg

Right profile view
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/sadistic_greyfox/DSCN0203.jpg

Gun isn't curved like that, that's the cheap digicam's fault. If you guys are interested in buying one EhobbyAsia still has them in stock, bought it from there about 169 U.S. though.

Hoady

Damn Sadistic that is a real beast of a thing imagine that being able to fire proper rounds.Thanks for sharing man.

sadistic_greyfox

Jaguar, yes it is but it ship from Hong Kong I believe, so you'll have to pay $20 or more for shipping, I would direct link you to the site but I have no idea what's the rules on this site about posting up links. Go to the ehobbyasia site, put "samurai edge" into the search box and it should pop up.

Thanks Hoady, hopefully soon I'll be able to make the real thing, need to find a Gunsmith who can do the words on a 92fs or M9fs slide. But the airsoft gun does have a pretty good weight to it though, i expected it to be lighter.

Top Bottom