• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Dreams

MissDomino

Premium
Has anyone had any Resident Evil related dreams. I get them every so often.

Just had one last night about a Resident Evil anime. It seemed to be based on Chris, on his BSAA adventures. Only thing, Chris was wearing some sort of robotic flying suit that looked like a 70's anime robot. Weird. But it looked really fun.

After I finished watching it, started a cg movie. This time the main characters were Leon and Billy set in a city that was completely on fire, and apparantly they were working for some dude dressed like M.Bison, only his outfit was completely black (mind you, this guy was not cg, he was acted by a real person). This guy swoops down from skyscrapers to have Leon and Billy report to him rather than the characters having earpieces or anything like that :confused:

The next part I remember was Piers chasing Jessica down some hall (looked a bit like some sort of mansion or something). She blocked him off using a couple of book shelves and got away. Jessica then sent one of her 'hench women' after him for a fight scene. Then Sazh from Final Fantasy 13 came along, started talking to Jessica about some orphanages or something, which apparantly Jessica was funding (don't ask). At this point I obviously woke up... totally confused. Oh and Steven Segal's name was on the opening credits lol. The overall feel of the movie was kind of RE:Revelations in style.

Anyone else with Resident Evil dreams. Crazy ones? Normal ones?

Last edited:

svp

haha no, but that's funny that Sazh was in your dream! he is one rad dude, love the fro....maybe he was looking for Dodge? :D

Mordecur

"Women"
I recently had a Resident Evil dream. I don't remember much but I could see myself in RE5 doing melee moves that I came up with in reality.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I had a dream once (can't remember if I posted it here because it was so long ago) where my brother and I were in a mansion (it wasn't the one from the game) and we were trying to get through without dying as per the usual Resident Evil survival business. My brother had the M92R with one clip and I had the M4 with no extra shells. Anyway, we were walking down this hallway in the mansion with dim lighting and all that jazz, and came across this staircase that we had to climb, which would lead to a locked door that we had to enter to progress further. Bad news was we were being chased by a horde of Lickers. So we run down the hallway and up the stairs and find that the door we need to enter as an electronic lock which required a code. As I reached the door to put in the code (this part was interesting because I was able to pull up a minimap in my head :p lol), my brother was trying to fight off all the Lickers, which clearly wasn't working since he just had the M92R, and this was long before RE5 when you could just stab them in the heart and kill them. The dream ended after the Lickers killed my brother and were just about to attack me, which all happened pretty quickly because they had us both killed before I could unlock the door even though I knew the code.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually just a couple of nights ago I had a dream where I quit my job because I found out it was a cover up and that they were making Bio-Weapons using stem cell research. No joke. Effing BOWS when I work for Best Buy XD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I dream of Resident Evil quite often, especially after playing it. (Or perhaps not more often than anyone else, but I have that uncanny ability to almost always remember my dreams, whether I want it or not.) In the most memorable of those dreams so far, I relived the ending of Chris's RE6 campaign from Chris's point of view; I was him and had to leave Piers behind at the underwater base. This actually inspired me to a music video, an idea that wouldn't let me sleep anymore and forced me to get up very early in the morning just to make that video. RE dreams can be so powerful!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I get them once and a while too. One I even made a thread about. I had just met Wesker500 for the first time. He murdered Claire, and I helped him dispose of the body BD

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
This one time I had like the whole Re2/3 Enemy Base after my Ass

Tyrants, Nemmy, U.S.S, F****** Hunters on my ass through the city where I met the main cast and we pulled a Re1 with Splitting up, Regrouping with Carlos and Jill then split up again take out respective Tyrants. Regroup, Train Yard, Get to the train. Blah Blah Blah Till AFTER we escape then Nemesis appears out of gods ass and literally Falcon punches us into ****ing Reality since I woke up when he did.

I had quite a bit.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I recently had one of the most disgusting dreams ever. I was stalked by a Whopper! It was constantly coming after me and wanted me to be its girlfriend, I had nowhere to hide and everyone who tried to protect me from that thing was in great danger. In the end an armoured polar bear from His Dark Materials had to take care of it for me, and that's when the dream - thankfully! - ended.

In case you don't remember what a Whopper is, here:

liarmxs12.jpg

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I recently had one of the most disgusting dreams ever. I was stalked by a Whopper! It was constantly coming after me and wanted me to be its girlfriend, I had nowhere to hide and everyone who tried to protect me from that thing was in great danger. In the end an armoured polar bear from His Dark Materials had to take care of it for me, and that's when the dream - thankfully! - ended.

In case you don't remember what a Whopper is, here:

liarmxs12.jpg
Well
I think that's enough Internet for me today ahah
Good god thank goodness that dream ended how it did :p

Alice hughes

I had a zombie like resident evil long ago which involved them coming after me and nell not escape.

But just yesterday night I had another one that involved this three men and a women abit like in a resident evil game they stand outside then look at some sort of building and start to moving toward it, when suddenly all these people around them start to change attack. So these 3 men and the women run to the build see a lady holding out a gun uncase she was infected. But she wasn't but the lady house cleaner was they shot her. Then later realise they ain't locked the do they come though as all these infected zombie people run toward them they manage to shut the door in time. With all infected people outside they had to find another way out the house before they end up dead or infected. They find a way out not too sure how but end up in some sort of out back where they could see infected people everywhere, but as they watching the infected people one the guy they try shot the infected people without being seen then soon as that happen from every area the dead people go on the attack and can sense them, so on the run again to escape but everywhere they run they was dead people who infected by the t virus and the 3 men and women nell don't escape as one dead person nell grab the girl to kill or infect her. Then I woke

meg5493

I remember vaguely having a dream about nemesis. I believe it was when I started playing re3 nonstop late at night so it was only natural he would haunt my dreams now though I think he's super cool and I'm just chill about him.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I remember after playing RE2 i had the same dream more than once. and it always ends up the same way

I dreamt that i teamed with Claire and helped her look for Chris and we find him. and they spend the night in my place. and a little bit before dawn i wake up to use the bathroom and see Chris trying to sneak out and i try to stop him but fail and he makes me promise him to take care of Claire.

Top Bottom