• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Deck Building Game

Genie

So does anyone else have this? I was in a gameshop yesterday and I saw this and I just had to buy it even I didn't actully know what it was. XD
I haven't really got into the rules completely but it sounds interesting!

Resident_Evil_Deck_Building_Game.jpeg

nogutsnoglory13

This is real fun if you play it with friends once you get the rules down and know whats going on. It could be very challenging when playing against people who know how to play. I own the first one and deadly alliance. I havent opened deadly alliance yet, im trying to buy the had plastic card covers before I do that. Alot of people buy the soft plastic card sleeves so It could be easier to shuffle. But hard plastic is way better I think. Once you get used to shuffling hard plastic you could be as fast as if it were soft sleeves.

http://www.bandaicg.com/residentevil/

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I got this for Christmas this year :D I really enjoy it. I can't wait to get some expansions for it now. My husband told me he will buy me some for my birthday :3.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I think mine was $24 on Amazon, but right after I bought it the price went up :/ I would keep an eye on it there.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Lucky you, I checked prices for UK, they wish more than 50 GBP for Alliance expansion on Amazon, lol :D

Today I received third box with card, Outbreak expansion (I've got main deck and Nightmare edition). I want to collect all 5 parts of game, but I cannot find Alliance and Mercenaries in normal prices in UK (yeah, I found, in US, 20 dollars is not to much, except another 40 dollars for shipping, the same from Poland, 20 pounds for game, 30 pounds for deliver...).

I enjoying this game, playing with my friend almost every night in my work place... And what can I say? For this game is needed luck and skill as well, especially with Nightmare edition (sometimes monsters cannot be defeated because you don't have enough card in inventory or other stupid rules), but it's still much fun with it, and I can recommend this game for every RE fan. Only one minus is that sometimes rulebook does not explain all matter of game, and I needed to ask my more experienced friend about some rules :)

I think Capcom or Bandai should create a PSN game based on this card game, with online features, it will be lot of fun playing with other people from REN :)

Top Bottom