• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Damnation?

Mr Redfield

Jill Sandwiches cooking teacher
Resident Evil Degeneration second part?:eek:
Or is it another movie was announced a few months ago but I don't know anything more about it, if you know something it will be great for me :p

bruno

Chief Researcher
It may carry up a bit from Degeneration, but I think this movie will be very different. There's only a trailer, have you seen it? Nothing else is known about it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's going to be cannon to the games, and is part of a trilogy starring Leon S. Kennedy...It's the second in said trilogy, first being Degeneration...and..I LOOKS BADASS!!

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Its been a year since that Teaser came out, so far there have been no more updates.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Someone at Project Umbrella contacted Capcom and they were given information that the movie production is still running and we'll hear news very soon.

Carter478

I hope its out soon its meant to come out this year. I forgot about it until last week then got excited. I haven't heard anything other than the trailer of it. I sorta like it that way though kinda like how they only just told us about RE6 in January. I'm looking forward to it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's RE in Europe, BH only in Japan.
And I bet those aren't Tricell's BOWs, I think Tricell's only BOW research was in Africa.
When he said biohazard, I think he mean it like an outbreak, all caps for excitement, and not the games title...Though I could be wrong....

bruno

Chief Researcher
When he said biohazard, I think he mean it like an outbreak, all caps for excitement, and not the games title...Though I could be wrong....
Yeah I guess you're right... It's just that in japanese, the titles are all caps (BIOHAZARD) and here they're normal (Resident Evil). Sorry for that, it was dumb.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Yeah I guess you're right... It's just that in japanese, the titles are all caps (BIOHAZARD) and here they're normal (Resident Evil). Sorry for that, it was dumb.

Yeah I guess I shouldn't have done all caps when I meant the actual meaning of the word and not the original series title. My bad.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Now that I think about it...Don't we know that TriCell does BOW work outside of Africa...Cause at the end of Degeneration we see TriCell recovering a sample of the G-Virus left behind by Curtis Miller...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Now that I think about it...Don't we know that TriCell does BOW work outside of Africa...Cause at the end of Degeneration we see TriCell recovering a sample of the G-Virus left behind by Curtis Miller...
I'm not sure if they only had BOW development in Africa, but after 2003, the African branch was the most proeminent in this field. I think they barely worked on BOW's before Wesker gave them Umbrella's research data and samples.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm not sure if they only had BOW development in Africa, but after 2003, the African branch was the most proeminent in this field. I think they barely worked on BOW's before Wesker gave them Umbrella's research data and samples.
But Degeneration is after 2003...It's in 2005...I'll agree about the most promising field being in Africa, I just think it's safe to assume that they do it in more than Africa...

bruno

Chief Researcher
But Degeneration is after 2003...It's in 2005...I'll agree about the most promising field being in Africa, I just think it's safe to assume that they do it in more than Africa...

The African branch may have ordered the retrieval of G samples from Harvardville... I think Tricell was more foccused in sea cargo and, natural resource development and pharmaceuticals than BOW development, so it would be easy to blame the Kijuju incident on Excella and Wesker and run away from the accusations.
However, I might be wrong about this and they may have BOW development in other branches, maybe they even started to give more importance to BOWs after the results of the Kijuju incident.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The African branch may have ordered the retrieval of G samples from Harvardville... I think Tricell was more foccused in sea cargo and, natural resource development and pharmaceuticals than BOW development, so it would be easy to blame the Kijuju incident on Excella and Wesker and run away from the accusations.
However, I might be wrong about this and they may have BOW development in other branches, maybe they even started to give more importance to BOWs after the results of the Kijuju incident.
You very well could be right, but I'd like to think that TriCell began some massive work on BOWs when Umbrella fell and Wesker gave them the information...TriCell wanted to be as successful as Umbrella and NOT get caught...

Top Bottom