• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Damnation Trailer!

L30N

Alive
Wrong place to post it. This thread is "Resident Evil 6", should have been posted in "Resident Evil Movies" thread.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Thanks for posting. I though the girl sound like Ashley Graham and lie Ada Wong's voice through me off for a second. She sounded completely different from the Ada in 6. Maybe different voice actor?

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Yeah, Ada looks weird and slightly different voice too and I was hoping for a red dress not just red sleeves...

svp

why would Ashley be involved? she cant walk and chew gum at the same time... also why is Leon's face so close to that dude? and who's the dude?.........Billy lol

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
why would Ashley be involved? she cant walk and chew gum at the same time... also why is Leon's face so close to that dude? and who's the dude?.........Billy lol

She's Ashley, it actually sounds like if it was taken directly from RE4... Who knows.. I actually miss her, I mean she was a pain in the ass BUT, It made the game much more interesting (Getting kidnapped like 5 times.)

svp

yeah, but everyone thought Sherry was Ashley in Res6 but it wasn't her...u are right though, it does sound similar, but it could also be Claire if she changed her voice actor. Claire did sound similar to that voice in CV.

tharsheblows

yeah, but everyone thought Sherry was Ashley in Res6 but it wasn't her...u are right though, it does sound similar, but it could also be Claire if she changed her voice actor. Claire did sound similar to that voice in CV.

OR it could be rebecca chambers. Didnt Capcom want to put her in one of these movies?

Samael

OR it could be rebecca chambers. Didnt Capcom want to put her in one of these movies?
Likely if we see the voice actor Stephanie Sheh (did RE5 Reunion and 3D Rebecca) involved in this then it would be good bet that it could be Becca.

tharsheblows

Likely if we see the voice actor Stephanie Sheh (did RE5 Reunion and 3D Rebecca) involved in this then it would be good bet that it could be Becca.

yeah my guess is its either her or Rebecca. Why would they play her voice if it wasn't a returning character from the series?

Top Bottom