• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Crossovers

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So, people have discussed on other threads a few RE crossovers with other games they'd think would be cool...Why don't we make a thread RESERVED for that...

I'd like to see a crossover between Resident Evil and the TV show Supernatural...Have Sam and Dean get caught up in an outbreak in some major city and have them not realize it's a viral infection, but have them think it's like the other supernatural monsters they've faced...

Also, putting Leon or Jill in a Smash Bros game would be badass...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
One more... RE and the comic/television show "The Walking dead" How awesome would it be to play as Rick Grimes?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hmmm... that's a good question... Jareth would be an anti-hero. I don't see him fighting the forces of evil, but he's not as mean as Wesker either.

But I can see like, whatever new pharmaceutical corp being like... omg... this guy can turn into an owl... we need his blood!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Logic supernatural is a great idea to tie in but i think it would work better with silent hill
I have to disagree here...I mean, Silent Hill is great...But when you place Sam in Dean in the world of RE it goes against EVERYTHING they've been taught...They've been taught to salt and burn the bones, to never harm humans, to always finish the job...Placing them in the RE universe there will be NO salting and burning the bones...No way to save humans...And priority will be survival, not extermination...Silent Hill would fit really well into RE because a lot of the principles of SH are the same as in RE...Just my opinion anyway...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Resident Evil and House.

Jill walks into the clinic complaining of a fever, chest pains and the sudden urge for human flesh. House's team work to find out that it is only a case of the flu, only for them to discover that there's an apocalypse and that-

-it's all a dream.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Resident Evil and Ghost in the Shell.

Section 9 teaming up with S.T.A.R.S. to counter the threat of bio-terrorism would be great, but Motoko Kusunagi would kick Wesker's ass. :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think they should make an all Capcom game that's layed out just like Super Smash Brothers...Think about it...Being able to put Dante, on the field against Leon...Or put Ryu up against what's his face from Dead Rising...I know you're all thinking "dude, Marvel Vs. Capcom basically did this but with Marvel characters too...Well I think they'd have more potential in a Capcom only fighting game...Does anyone else agree?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Resident evil, Splinter cell and Rainbow six

Since all three games have focused on Bio-terroism at one point, it would be great if the BSAA, Team Rainbow and the NSAA all teamed up to take down a group of Terroists who have stolen a bacteria that could start a worldwide epidemic.

Top Bottom