• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Collector´s Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
way to go hellboy, make the new members feel welcome.....
if he turns out to be a troll so be it, but give him a chance first.
-why would someone who doesnt know anything about video games from his obvious comments.....be posting on here? -hes one of those people looking to hack peoples information!!! -he doesnt own a console obviously from his comments nor does he know what blueray---blu-ray is !!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO why would someone who doesnt paly video games be posting fake things on a resident evil 6 game forum????---duh!!!!! hes trying to get people to purchase this fake garbage and hack some info off of this site!!!! -how can you not see this???!!!

HELLBOY1980

read what this person hellspawn writes to wesker............hes out to get you guys!!! I am the only one who sees, what are you guys blind!!!

Jakeykins18

Useless
-why would someone who doesnt know anything about video games from his obvious comments.....be posting on here? -hes one of those people looking to hack peoples information!!! -he doesnt own a console obviously from his comments nor does he know what blueray---blu-ray is !!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO why would someone who doesnt paly video games be posting fake things on a resident evil 6 game forum????---duh!!!!! hes trying to get people to purchase this fake garbage and hack some info off of this site!!!! -how can you not see this???!!!
Not only did he not offer it to anyone for free/a price but he admitted that it looked fake. How would he be trying to get your information and hack you by saying that?
EDIT:
You call him a spammer yet your double posting.

HELLBOY1980

he speaks in very broken english 1st of all, then posts fake things for people he wants you guys to buy from a foreign site, he has someone make a discussion about games then he says blueray?!!! ...from there he keeps getting people to believe his lies especially when he blew his cover not knowing anything about games! -I am trying to save you guys from this scam artist! Do not respond to him off this page nor let him get any info from you what so ever or send you a private message! HE is b-sing !!! you guys to steal from you!!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
LOL he's not "hacking" anything...he hasn't posted any links to false sites in the public area, so again, until he does give him a break.
also multi posts again hellboy, ever heard of an edit button..apparently not.. :rolleyes:
and if he doesn't know anything about games or consoles..so what..as long as he's attempting to participate rather than just abusing other members he should be welcome.

HELLBOY1980

Not only did he not offer it to anyone for free/a price but he admitted that it looked fake. How would he be trying to get your information and hack you by saying that?
EDIT:
You call him a spammer yet your double posting.
-I called him out he was trying to get weker and bruno to do it !!! I am not letting people on a fan site get screwed by some guy thats why!!! -you need to open your eyes and read his comments im not doing this to be a jerk im doing this to call this guy out before he screws over anyone!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
let the mods deal with him then.
it's so nice to know you think everyone on this site is an idiot, and if he had posted junk links we'd all apparently jump on these scam sites and use our life savings on a game..

just let him be. the mods will take appropriate action if they believe him to be "fake"

HELLBOY1980

let the mods deal with him then.
it's so nice to know you think everyone on this site is an idiot, and if he had posted junk links we'd all apparently jump on these scam sites and use our life savings on a game..

just let him be. the mods will take appropriate action if they believe him to be "fake"
- i didnt say anyone was an idiot im calling out this guy for everyones benefit, im doing a good thing for everyone! -your the one against me for it, that makes no sense

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It may not be my place to say but...Can we put this to rest? It's not getting us anywhere, and Angel has told us to stop...What happens happens...Just go with the flow...Let's all play nice...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
9pqd0z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom