• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Collector´s Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellSpawn

Hi guys, i know already that there is a Premium Edition, a Anthology Edition and of course the Archives Edition! But did anybody got more information about a Collector´s Edition i found two sites via google pictures that got already this Edition for preorder? I know it´s looks like it isn´t real but both companys show some positive reaction to my e-mail contact?

What do you guys thinking

View attachment 392

bruno

Chief Researcher
Looks fake to me. Avoid buying this until there's official infromation from Capcom. Buy only from sites you trust.

HellSpawn

Yeah it looks fake, but both stores in italy told me via e-mail they are for pre order? I also ask in a couple stores that i trust in, they told me that this edition is not yet official, i should check out in next time the pre order game section.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
First a Over priced Jacket edition met with Backlash, then a Anthology and Archives meet with a mixed reception, now a awful over priced collectors edition that comes with nothing but 80% of the game, a box, a cheap flash drive and a statue of Clayface -_-

What awful edition is next Crapcom? :rolleyes:

hangar40

I read that Anthology and Archives editions will have the extra content via DLC, not physical. Is that confirmed?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Hi guys, i know already that there is a Premium Edition, a Anthology Edition and of course the Archives Edition! But did anybody got more information about a Collector´s Edition i found two sites via google pictures that got already this Edition for preorder? I know it´s looks like it isn´t real but both companys show some positive reaction to my e-mail contact?

What do you guys thinking

View attachment 392
-this is the worste cut and paste job i have ever seen in my life!!!! ---of course its fake why would you even post this ??!!!!! -the anthology and archive editions are a ripp off sinse its all digital codes anyways...you can get all the games for a lower price off of psn and xbox live anyway!---We wont even mention the jacket edition, Capcom should get arrested for that one!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- This guy is a troll or spammer......what is he talking blu-ray for??? -also he even spells that wrong!!! Its either xbox 360 which is on dvd format or Ps3 thats on blu-ray format...This guy is up to something he has no clue about video games....Everyone leave this site this guy is up to no good!!!!

Edit:
Warned for bad behavior. -Romero

HellSpawn

- This guy is a troll or spammer......what is he talking blu-ray for??? -also he even spells that wrong!!! Its either xbox 360 which is on dvd format or Ps3 thats on blu-ray format...This guy is up to something he has no clue about video games....Everyone leave this site this guy is up to no good!!!!

What be nice dude, i´am not a spammer or troll:mad: . And what do you mean with up to no good, i don´t want to harm anybody. And yeah maybe i´am not a video game nerd like you, that´s ok with me i´am glad to be a straight RE nerd so what. Leave me alone mr i got big balls on the internet i.

HellSpawn

way to go hellboy, make the new members feel welcome.....
if he turns out to be a troll so be it, but give him a chance first.

Hi, thank you. I don´t want to argument with hellboy, to be honost i don´t know what kind of bad stuff i did. That he say stuff like that, troll spammer and so on?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Maybe he was calling troll to the person who published the existence of this edition?
I agree that the figurine looks completely 'shopped. And it looks like a RE0 enemy, not RE6.

HellSpawn

Maybe he was calling troll to the person who published the existence of this edition?
I don´t know maybe, but it´s sound´s like he mean me with that. Really i don´t want to harm here anybody all i want is to talk to you guy´s about Resident Evil stuff :)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
What on earth is going on here?

Let's all chill out, have some cake and ignore people we can't get on with.

For the record I'm not seeing any trolling but I am seeing some flaming - please try to get along oruse the ignore function if it's just not possible.

This is a nice place so let's keep it that way, hmm?

Jakeykins18

Useless
I don´t know maybe, but it´s sound´s like he mean me with that. Really i don´t want to harm here anybody all i want is to talk to you guy´s about Resident Evil stuff :)
Hellboy is the only rude person on this website and he's always being a douche. Just ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom