• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Cafe !

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
they should open one in Miami, that way it wont be weird if people get their faces eaten. The waiters can be Ganados because mainly Spanish people live there, and hobos will be on the menu.
-____- I found the 2nd sentance a bit offending...but what ever but wouldn't that make them living zombies not ganados or majini's?

svp

-____- I found the 2nd sentance a bit offending...but what ever but wouldn't that make them living zombies not ganados or majini's?
yes they can dress as zombie Gonados. it shouldn't offend anyone, Capcom chose several different ethnic groups to use as the enemy in the ResE games.

letmelive311

Lol they should ! That's where the inccedent with the man on bath salts ate someone's face ! So your right it would Definitly fit in Miami .

A playground park would be interesting ! But Definitly theme park . I can imagine a roller coaster ride that speeds you out if umbrella during countdown, and you hear voices of resident evil characters saying " we gotta get our if here " or " we haven't much time " ... Then that scary automated voice comes in with the count down . And then there could be a resident evil character parade ! Lol I guess I have been thinking about this a lot .
Sounds like a survival horror version of universal studios! XD

letmelive311

yeah it does, BUT BETTER! The only part of Universal Studios I like is Horror nights in October. They sure know how to make the crew members look like zombie!

Well now, it appears i'll have to find a way to add up for a trip to Japan before a year passes. I had always dreamed of a Resident Evil Halloween theme park with Nemesis and other tyrants and monsters chasing you, having the security gaurds dress like STARS members or RPD officers. But this will have to do. 8D

They should totaly have a green spagetti and a dark sauce and call it Uroboros.

Top Bottom