• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Cafe !

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Capcom to open Resident Evil-themed restaurant next month

Capcom has announced it’s to open a themed Resident Evil restaurant in Japan beginning next month.
re-grill.jpg

Called the Biohazard Cafe & Grill S.T.A.R.S, it’ll be located in the Shibuya district of Tokyo.
No word on what the menu will actually entail, but it will feature performances from dance troop S.T.A.R.S. Angelique, as well as limited items for fans.
The joint will remain open for up to a year beginning on July 13.
The opening will come ahead of the launch of Resident Evil 6 worldwide for PS3 and 360 on October 2. http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/25/capcom-to-open-resident-evil-themed-restaurant-next-month/

HELLBOY1980

The questions you all really want to know is....will the outside look like umbrella or raccoon city,what will the outfits the servers and staff be wearing, will they show resident evil movies, let you play resident evil games, and will I be able to buy a meal with a kick a$$ figure that comes with it?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
The questions you all really want to know is....will the outside look like umbrella or raccoon city,what will the outfits the servers and staff be wearing, will they show resident evil movies, let you play resident evil games, and will I be able to buy a meal with a kick a$$ figure that comes with it?
Lol knowing the japanese you'll see S.T.A.R.S waiters
Umbrella chiefs
Raccoon City on the inside
A umbrella lab as the kitchen
An a arcade version of RE1 2 and 3

HELLBOY1980

theyre the police force, S.T.A.R.S is your basic swat team,Spec Ops is your Special forces type team, BSAA would be like our F.B.I., and Leon is like a secret service official.

letmelive311

An amusement park or a playground park?

A playground park would be interesting ! But Definitly theme park . I can imagine a roller coaster ride that speeds you out if umbrella during countdown, and you hear voices of resident evil characters saying " we gotta get our if here " or " we haven't much time " ... Then that scary automated voice comes in with the count down . And then there could be a resident evil character parade ! Lol I guess I have been thinking about this a lot .

svp

they should open one in Miami, that way it wont be weird if people get their faces eaten. The waiters can be Ganados because mainly Spanish people live there, and hobos will be on the menu.

Top Bottom