• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Blamed For Torture Murder In UK

Darkness

Infected
I read the article and couldn't find any similarities at all. There are some pretty graphic scenes, but i don't remember anything specifically like that. Sounds like the UK just passing along the blame to the easiest scape goat they can find.

Queen Riful

Ofcourse they do, everything to get money out of people. Instead of people just taking responsibility for their crimes. It must be a video game at fault!

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Yeah this is complete ****. It's always the same though, there needs to be a scapegoat, despite that this is NOTHING like anything that happens in the RE games at all. Pathetic.

MissDomino

Premium
The victim's name was Derek. That's the closest thing I could find to a connection...
Pretty far-fetched if you ask me.

zeroskaterz92

if they blamed Assassin's Creed 3 then maybe, just maybe, i might say it's possible due to the controversy of red coat being killed off in every trailer, fewer scene for the blue coat.

DarkJackal

if they blamed Assassin's Creed 3 then maybe, just maybe, i might say it's possible due to the controversy of red coat being killed off in every trailer, fewer scene for the blue coat.
No. Its wrong even if it was copied exactly from a scene of the same thing in any game.

If your gonna see something in a idea game, then kill someone in the same way something is wrong with you before you played any game.

zeroskaterz92

No. Its wrong even if it was copied exactly from a scene of the same thing in any game.

If your gonna see something in a idea game, then kill someone in the same way something is wrong with you before you played any game.
i ain't saying it's right thing to do, all i'm saying is that the incident doesn't make any sense for blaming RE, it's not even related. if it's about AC3, then probably it's bound to happen, some of the english people already hating on AC3 due to game has more killing the red coat instead of blue coat, it's stupid but it is what it is.
just like how DKR incident with those butthurt Batman fans.

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
Well said, Howard. This reminds me of that absolutely retarded "Dark Knight" inspired mass killing at the theater, though the killer in question looked NOTHING like the Joker.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
They said the same thing about Silent hill 1 I believe.

Luckily america don't care.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The only similarity I can see is from REmake, where Jill finds the zombie in the bath.

Howard

Hero of the alspark
People have been blaming games since the original MK created the rating system for games.

Top Bottom