• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Archives and Anthology

BRoGAN

ResiNerd
love this guy

Also, I think it sucks that ps3 get all the good stuff :( Of course xbox will get 4, 5, cv and degeneration but I cant help but think they just thought .. hmmm lets give them stuff they probably all have and we will stick the cg movie in there for good measure and we will give ps3 plays 1, 2, 3 and 4 :( I don't own ps3, only an xbox and ps1&2. Though I am tempted to get a ps3 I personally dont think its fair that they clearly get a better deal than xbox, especially since you can get all the things on the xbox one for about £20 all together whereas the games on the ps3 are more expensive to buy.

Rant over. I'm just sad because I want Anthology.

What do you guys think?

zydrate101

ya you would think they would be able to put resident 1-3 on xbox live arcade atleast. In a way i don't need it that edition anyways since i already have resident evil 4 downloaded and code veronica( it's so hard) lol.

BRoGAN

ResiNerd
Haha, thats the problem. I can complain all I want but at the end of the day I will still buy it :(

Top Bottom