• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident Evil 7 Hopes & Wishes

bobfreking

In this posting, I don't really care about what's confirmed or rumored. I just want to express my thoughts regardless of what Capcom will do or whatever. Wish away as well.

For gameplay, I want a free roam map where I am not given a single mission to accomplish with one path to take as that takes away the RE vibe for me. I want to solve difficult puzzles and discover secrets around. For the main environment, it needs to be scary once again. No more dudes with guns or any other weapon and it needs to be full of slow paced zombies again where you have limited ammo.

Characters: I can't have Chris or any BSAA in it, unless they can pull it off with being scary at the same time. I don't think the steroid-infused characters can make it scary with all the ass-kicking. For now, I really want to have two campaigns with no partners but with crossovers - Ada & Leon (heh). No new characters for me. Jake will surely be in it somewhere, or even Barry, Rebecca or others will be nice. Just no new characters please.

Graphics: As long as it doesn't look like crap.

Plot: With all of those in set, I just want to see more of what Ada's motives are, fill in the gap with Alex Wesker and please discard the Family storyline in some way that it fits (it's too political and hard to go with for RE for me).

TLDR: Be scary, free roam, more puzzles, old characters, no military crap, limited ammo, many slow zombies, fill in the plot holes. For all those to fit, maybe make a CGI film to bridge it.

That's my Resident Evil 7. Damn Capcom.

Top Bottom